PoE peaked in 3.13 and I am afraid that it may never go back up again...

"
Johny_Snow wrote:
All serious feedback about 3.13 amounts to "I want easier access to better items".
Its pretty much what this thread is boiling down to, there hasnt been a single convincing argument made and every person i know whos playing the game right now is target farming harvest including myself.

Reforge is broken. Augs are broken.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
double post sry. Browser got some bugs right now.
Last edited by zzang on May 4, 2021, 6:58:48 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Heres one just to tickle your fancy a little. I could definitely continue to craft after reforging it but theres no point, but someone else gladly can.

Its funny that youre going to sit here and say it isnt busted when melee slam is literally one of the most broken things in the game right now but here you are saying zerker and slams arent top tier.

PSA - All my alt art collect is on my actual racing account. But thats cute that you posted purchased demis.

So Non-Influenced t2 rolls belt is what you call "busted" i see.

You still havent shown me anything to backup your claims.
Show me in what world Earthquake Zerker is meta :) other than here is my imaginary proof "OMEGALUL".

PSA - I Dont care for any of your STD items after all its you who claim "busted target farm Harvest in league". So far only seen garbage instead of proclaimed "broken crafts". I corrupt them Alt Arts to make white bases out of em if they got good implicits. This way they have a real use other than MTX skin transfer.
double post.
"
zzang wrote:

So Non-Influenced t2 rolls belt is what you call "busted" i see.

You still havent shown me anything to backup your claims.
Show me in what world Earthquake Zerker is meta :) other than here is my imaginary proof "OMEGALUL".

PSA - I Dont care for any of your items. SO far only seen garbage instead of proclaimed "broken crafts". I corrupt them Alt Arts to make white bases out of em if they got good implicits. This way they have a real use other than MTX skin transfer.
Soo mad lmao. Everythings bad by your definition, no surprise. Im going to ignore you now because everything that comes out of your mouth is sludge.

Stay upset though and continue obsessing over other peoples profiles though, makes you look really good.

Lmao, this guy acting like the difference from 45% to 46-48% in res tier is massive enough to continue crafting. You can tell how you dont know how to play this game based on you obsessing over profiles. Imagine saying "its not even t1 res" on a belt.

You dont need influenced mods but you can certainly recraft it with veiled chaos if you wanted to, or continue crafting via imprint and other means. Its perfectly good as is, you dont need to use an Abyssal belt. But i guess someone who has no idea when to quit crafting also isnt going to know what and how to use items in builds either. No surprise, really.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Lmao, this guy acting like the difference from 45% to 46-48% in res tier is massive enough to continue crafting. You can tell how you dont know how to play this game based on you obsessing over profiles. Imagine saying "its not even t1 res" on a belt.

You dont need influenced mods but you can certainly recraft it with veiled chaos if you wanted to, or continue crafting via imprint and other means. Its perfectly good as is, you dont need to use an Abyssal belt. But i guess someone who has no idea when to quit crafting also isnt going to know what and how to use items in builds either. No surprise, really.

No dude its not the difference from t1 or t2 but it isnt even close to "broken" as you would like to claim thats the point im trying to clarify when i see your exaggerations left and right.
And im pretty sure i got more idea about crafting than you can imagine.

Still zero proofs other than "LMAO" and "OMEGA LUL".
Are these words considered common arguments in the youngster generation?

Also still lacking any numbers about "Earthquake Berserker most played BUSTED ZOMFG META BUILD" to use maybe a bit more understandable wording for my peers.
"
yamface wrote:
Ok let's talk about how this so called "peak" of poe 3.13 was played.

- Is your map haekwark hamelet? No? It's trash.
- Otherwise enter map
- Did the harvest quest activate? No? Leave map it means harvest didn't spawn
- Skip all other content

The way you had to play poe in 3.13 was stupid. Harvest invalidated everything else the game had to offer and if it was untouched it would also invalidate every other future league content.

Sure, you could play it like that. Of course you didn't have to. I didn't. I still had fun. But I would agree that Harvest was too concentrated in Haewark Hamlet. Easily fixed, if one wants to, without gutting Harvest.

As for 6T1 items not needed - of course not. You don't need 6T1 items to play the game. But they are fun. And last time I checked, fun was what games are meant to provide. 3.13 provided lots of fun. 3.14 hasn't provided any fun so far, although I must admit that I hardly played in this patch.

You don't need build variety to beat the end-game either. You don't need ascendancies, or character classes at all. You don't need Exalted Orbs either, or master crafting, or unique items. Would you argue that those things should be removed?

At some point, you are taking away enough fun to make the game not worth playing any more. 3.14 did that to me, so I installed another game.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
You know, if 3.14 is a bad game, then 3.13 was a bad game with handouts. That's saying quite a bit about both the game and the players.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
You know, if 3.14 is a bad game, then 3.13 was a bad game with handouts. That's saying quite a bit about both the game and the players.

That's an argument of perception. If the game was bad for you in 3.13 it will be worse in 3.14. Not a position I take. 3.13 was the best.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I assume the first thing you do when picking up a new game is to look up for the cheats because the shortest way to power is the best?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info