PoE peaked in 3.13 and I am afraid that it may never go back up again...

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"

You know what's not healthy?

This!
"
Wow, item that would have taken months, if not a year of farming and gathering exalts and eternals
Crafting a 6 T1 item should not be done within a week. Cry more, please.

How about not calling other people dumb asses and show us your mighty genius crafts?

Wait arent you the player that said Earthquake Berserker is ZOMFG meta build?

Your character tab is private unfortunately so i cannot convince myself about your superior 3.14 crafts and builds.
Last edited by zzang on May 4, 2021, 5:19:24 AM
"
zzang wrote:

How about not calling other people dumb asses and show us your mighty genius crafts?

Wait arent you the player that said Earthquake Berserker is ZOMFG meta build?

Your profile is private unfortunately so i cannot convince myself about your superior 3.14 crafts and builds.
Calling myself dumb by relearning that the old way doesnt work is calling someone else dumb ? Weird.

Youre still obsessing over my profile and its hilarious. If slam builds arent broken why can you oneshot bosses with them and why are they the most popular build ? Im waiting.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
zzang wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Can't you create a help group or something? Harvester anonymous? You can talk all you want about your favorite thing and how you are trying to get rid of an addiction that doesn't bring you pleasure anymore.

^Slot machine gambler has entered the chat.
The game isnt slot machine gambling anymore unless youre a dumb ass like me who wasted currency thinking standard crafting methods still worked when they didnt.

Harvest is still broken. Ive already made broken gear with it and im not even target farming it, im not target farming anything.

Plus theres Fossils and other crafting like Betrayal Bench, etc. Theres way too many ways to easily craft things, harvest being the easiest of them all.

find a decent ilvl item, buy it. Reforge it. Wow, item that would have taken months, if not a year of farming and gathering exalts and eternals was made within a week.

People calling this patch bad are spoiled, GGG shouldve never added harvest in as a league nor after the fact because it isnt healthy for the game.

The fact that higher crafts are more accessible to the casual player may increase the accessibility of the endgame and make players want to try more builds instead of focusing on more meta stuff that is played by a higher percent of the player base.

This accessibility increases the build variety as well as the total GG tier item reach for the casual players. This is not a sign of spoiled playerbase but a sign of incompetent nerfs coming from the GGG team.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

why are they the most popular build ? Im waiting.

Show me the statistics that back up your claims so i know i can take the rest of what you are saying seriously.

Also im still waiting for your mighty genius 3.14 crafts to show up here.
Last edited by zzang on May 4, 2021, 5:28:40 AM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

The fact that higher crafts are more accessible to the casual player may increase the accessibility of the endgame and make players want to try more builds instead of focusing on more meta stuff that is played by a higher percent of the player base.

This accessibility increases the build variety as well as the total GG tier item reach for the casual players. This is not a sign of spoiled playerbase but a sign of incompetent nerfs coming from the GGG team.
Lol no thats just an excuse to get free good items. Top tier itemization does not restrict 99% of builds and if you know youre going to need some busted mirror worthy item to make a build function why do you think youre ENTITLED to that item ? Play the game and farm like everyone else.

Build diversity isnt dictated my itemization, its dictated by inventiveness. Hints why soo many budget builds are way better that a lot of mediocre well gear builds.

You dont need a 6 T1 mod item to play end game, not even close. Saying "it makes builds more diverse and more accessible to casual players" is quite frankly complete bullshit.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
zzang wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

why are they the most popular build ? Im waiting.

Show me the statistics that back up your claims so i know i can take the rest of what you are saying seriously.

Also im still waiting for your mighty genius 3.14 crafts to show up here.
Considering i played BA elementalist 4 years before it became top tier meta ? LOL And plenty of other builds. Its funny how obsessed you are with me. Maybe you should get off your high horse and quit pretending like youre the greatest player in the world because you time sink into level 100s.

Ive already said why my page is private, maybe obsess a bit less and just accept the fact that theres good players out there who are way ahead of their time.

Theres my old helmet even from my remove only tabs from breach. But please continue :^]

Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 4, 2021, 5:42:25 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Lol no thats just an excuse to get free good items. Top tier itemization does not restrict 99% of builds and if you know youre going to need some busted mirror worthy item to make a build function why do you think youre ENTITLED to that item ? Play the game and farm like everyone else.

Build diversity isnt dictated my itemization, its dictated by inventiveness. Hints why soo many budget builds are way better that a lot of mediocre well gear builds.

You dont need a 6 T1 mod item to play end game, not even close. Saying "it makes builds more diverse and more accessible to casual players" is quite frankly complete bullshit.

It seems to me that you are incapable of arguing without spouting obscenities. I won't go down to your level.

The build variety depends both on inventiveness and item accessibility. You could be as inventive as you want but if you can't find or craft any items it means nothing.
To add to that point, most of the player base copies already made builds so this usually creates a trade market that is special to that specific build requirements. So being more inventive wouldn't change your position in-game which determined by your capability of crafting those required items. Thus making crafts harder equates to limiting the accessibility of favored and well-used meta builds. As I stated before, this does not hurt elite players as I am but does so for the casual players.
A more accessible game creates a wider player base which, I presume, every game owner desires.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Ok let's talk about how this so called "peak" of poe 3.13 was played.

- Is your map haekwark hamelet? No? It's trash.
- Otherwise enter map
- Did the harvest quest activate? No? Leave map it means harvest didn't spawn
- Skip all other content

The way you had to play poe in 3.13 was stupid. Harvest invalidated everything else the game had to offer and if it was untouched it would also invalidate every other future league content.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

It seems to me that you are incapable of arguing without spouting obscenities. I won't go down to your level.

The build variety depends both on inventiveness and item accessibility. You could be as inventive as you want but if you can't find or craft any items it means nothing.
To add to that point, most of the player base copies already made builds so this usually creates a trade market that is special to that specific build requirements. So being more inventive wouldn't change your position in-game which determined by your capability of crafting those required items. Thus making crafts harder equates to limiting the accessibility of favored and well-used meta builds. As I stated before, this does not hurt elite players as I am but does so for the casual players.
A more accessible game creates a wider player base which, I presume, every game owner desires.
I fail to see how it doesnt hurt rich players if everyone in the game has 6 T1 items and since everyone has everything they need, theres no longer any reason to trade or interact with players ?

Also you just proved your own argument wrong by mentioning people copy and play other peoples builds. You can see what youre getting into by doing so, so why would you intentionally set yourself up for failure by going for a build that clearly states its expensive and isnt easy to make ?

You know you need a 100 exalt worth of itemization, why would you try that as a new player or casual player ? Youre intentionally ruining your own fun and setting yourself up for failure if you dont have the commitment to follow through and obtain whats needed in order to play it.

Why do you think budget builds exist ? Theyre literally the epitome of efficiency.

"
yamface wrote:
Ok let's talk about how this so called "peak" of poe 3.13 was played.

- Is your map haekwark hamelet? No? It's trash.
- Otherwise enter map
- Did the harvest quest activate? No? Leave map it means harvest didn't spawn
- Skip all other content

The way you had to play poe in 3.13 was stupid. Harvest invalidated everything else the game had to offer and if it was untouched it would also invalidate every other future league content.
I can already feel how unhealthy Harvest is with what ive made and i just came back after 4 years with virtually no knowledge of the inbetween.

The biggest unhealthy aspect of harvest is the trade economy. Trading literally is hanging on a thread now. You dont get trades for any mediocre or leveling gear at all. Ive always been big on trade and this was the first and most immediate thing i noticed. Literally virtually get no sales now past week 1, even on decent gear pieces.

This means youre forced into currency farming and target farming if you want to progress your gear. Harvest has negatively impacted soo many things its disgusting.

Edit - BTW what you quoted is pretty much how people are playing 3.14. Harvest isnt really nerfed. Found tons of the "rare" crafts.

And its funny because im doing exactly what you said basically. Im target farming Haewark Hamelet on my map currently in order to get harvest which has been extremely successful for me in crafting gear pieces along side standard bench methods.

Other people are target farming other things like Heist but Harvest is still, obviously, super busted.

Basically Harvest = Target farm crafting
Heist and Sextant Juicing = Currency farming

Im not sure where Delve is but im pretty sure its more of a direct currency farming methodology fossils aside.

Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 4, 2021, 6:00:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info