PoE peaked in 3.13 and I am afraid that it may never go back up again...

Hi Exiles.

Please behave; for any further posts in this topic please keep in mind that personally attacking each other is a breach of our Code of Conduct.
i find 3.14 super boring.. i hate that basically only real builds are ones that dont ahve to cast or stand and attack.. it makes it not fun to play alot of skills basically most of the low budget builds are not really viable and the decent skills/spells are limited form my prespective self cast seems gone real melee seems gone ..
All-in for Harvest riot. 3.13 though only appears to be best because of the expansion of the Atlas - 3.11 was suited for both types of players who want to skip league mechanic and make money from it as well as for people who like crafting.

Metamods from bench have archaic prices for simple things like blocking mods. I've bought an amulet with +2 gems and T1 ES in prefixes for 21 ex and I've spent more than 50 ex tyring to fill the second suffix. That should not be. Veiling is shit also with unveiling the same mods. Furthermore, under a certain circumstances it does not - probably because of the "place" in suffixes.

Pepega
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
"
51percented wrote:
All-in for Harvest riot. 3.13 though only appears to be best because of the expansion of the Atlas - 3.11 was suited for both types of players who want to skip league mechanic and make money from it as well as for people who like crafting.

Metamods from bench have archaic prices for simple things like blocking mods. I've bought an amulet with +2 gems and T1 ES in prefixes for 21 ex and I've spent more than 50 ex tyring to fill the second suffix. That should not be. Veiling is shit also with unveiling the same mods. Furthermore, under a certain circumstances it does not - probably because of the "place" in suffixes.

Pepega
If you roll your prefixes and need suffixes then all you technically need to do is craft what you want with multimod, then reforge with the desired suffixes. It will erase the multimod craft and reforge your suffixes into the "real deal" which you can then reforge again and have an open suffix to throw in something else since the multimod is gone.

For example

You have an amulet.

T1 Life
T1 Flat Phys
T1 AR
-Multimod

Then mod the two things you actually want. So if you want two res it looks like

T1 Life
T1 Flat Phys
T1 AR
-Multimod
-Fire Res
-Lightning Res

Get a harvest reforge for the suffixes which isnt that rare at all, itll erase the Multi mod and keep the fire and lightning but as a "real" modifier through the reforge. This directly lets you pick two suffixes to craft.

Alternatively you could use the harvest prefixes arent changed reforge but then its more RNG and not what you actually want.

BTW Harvest crafting sucks, its not "deterministic pick and choose". /s

Check out the youtube videos on advance harvest crafting theyre very helpful.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 5, 2021, 10:43:55 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Get a harvest reforge for the suffixes which isnt that rare at all, itll erase the Multi mod and keep the fire and lightning but as a "real" modifier through the reforge. This directly lets you pick two suffixes to craft.

I'm getting hung up on this part. I looked up harvest crafting on the wiki and the only crafts that mention prefix/suffix are keeping them and reforging the rest. If you're trying to keep the T1 mods, reforging with suffix would wipe them while trying to keep the crafts, wouldn't it?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

I'm getting hung up on this part. I looked up harvest crafting on the wiki and the only crafts that mention prefix/suffix are keeping them and reforging the rest. If you're trying to keep the T1 mods, reforging with suffix would wipe them while trying to keep the crafts, wouldn't it?
Theres a harvest reforges that says specifically "Reforge only suffixes" or something along those lines and it will keep the prefixes and only reforge the suffixes. Ive gotten and used it multiple times and theres also a version where it reforges with a "lucky" tag which increases the chances of it reforging to a higher tier.

Alternatively i think it may say something more along the lines of "Reforge an item keeping prefixes" or something along those lines as well.

Ill post a screenshot of it next time i find it or let me check my screenshot folder, if poe has one.

Edit- Nevermind ill have to find and screenshot them again. My folder is empty for some reason ? I guess print screen screen isnt poes screenshot button.

But no unless they changed it which i dont think they did. If you reforge it should only wipe the multimod because it isnt a real suffix.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 5, 2021, 11:11:35 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Theres a harvest reforges that says specifically "Reforge only suffixes" or something along those lines and it will keep the prefixes and only reforge the suffixes. Ive gotten and used it multiple times and theres also a version where it reforges with a "lucky" tag which increases the chances of it reforging to a higher tier.

Then I've never seen it, plus the wiki isn't updated with this craft. Interesting to know that these crafts exist, though I don't think they're as common as you make them out to be. :P
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

Then I've never seen it, plus the wiki isn't updated with this craft. Interesting to know that these crafts exist, though I don't think they're as common as you make them out to be. :P
I dont know, i literally blew the first handful of good reforges on making sure they worked the way people said they did.

On another thread i mention this though its purely my opinion. Running harvest in low tier maps to craft seems to be easier imo. I got all my good reforges in ilvl74 below. Luckily for most items you can roll good T1 or old T2, the old mods are just fine which is why i dont think its efficient unless youre loaded to even bother going for the T1 or uber busted weird crafts.

I honestly cant even fully explain how harvest crafting works and im probably not explaining it right but what ive been doing for my items is working. My belt was originally a shit roll 4 mod item off trial master, i slammed it and hit ES and then i used the "Reforge prefixes and suffixes with lucky rolls" modifier and it rolled it up to the higher tiers. I read in the harvest crafting guide thats how reforge works, it can reforge up or down tier but the lucky modifier gives it a better chance at going up tiers.

Scepter was me using the one where prefixes cant be changed but the suffixes reforge after buying the base.

Ive never had an easier time making items in a temp league and it costs me virtually nothing at all.

Big reason why i said crafting is easy too is all reforge keeping suffixes and prefixes with lucky modifier. Find a decent ilvl base, with shit rolls. Keep it specifically for that harvest craft and you instantly have a good or amazing item. I havent bothered going into higher maps for harvest yet because im all over the place. The only restriction with doing that is its dependant on ilvl, you need an equally higher ilvl craft to reforge it. So you cant get like an ilvl 83 belt and use a ilvl 72-74 reforge, youd need to find a harvest at that ilvl.

In another thread i compared it to this but these harvest mods are essentially free eternal orbs which can even upgrade your item tiers. I do not see how thats balanced at all especially considering it doesnt appear rare, at least from my experience. It simply isnt balanced. Theres no "skill" or anything to crafting it, all i need to do is find some poor soul who has a bad rolled item with what i need, at a high enough ilvl base and i can reforge it up.

Edit - Also what im personally doing isnt even the complex part to harvest crafting, theres weird things where you can use certain bench mods to lock out and pretty much near guarantee a roll. Im still trying to wrap my own head around all the nuance to it.

edit 2- I have similar in my bench but for rerolls, but instead of reroll it will obviously say reforge instead. Ill pm you a screenshot of the actual ones when i get them on my bench again.

Edit 3- After looking up more information im actually wrong on the ilvl thing i said before. The bench goes up to 10 ilvls higher, so you actually can use higher bases to an extent. Learn something new everyday and now that will be noted for when i continue to craft.

Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 5, 2021, 11:53:43 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
By the way, youre just proving my point by looking at your ultimatum character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/camapngu133/characters

"Craftings hard" but your necro is fully decked out in exactly what i mean by using broken harvest crafting already within the first three weeks of the league.

Oooh no! Someone who plays this game a lot obviously has pretty decent gear on his/her level 95 character after three weeks of play, send help! Harvest is broken!

Like... seriously? That gear is nice, but it is a looooooooooong way from being perfect. And even if so, why shouldn't someone who plays this game more than 95% of the player base be able to deck out ONE character after three weeks? There are lots of builds to play.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
By the way, youre just proving my point by looking at your ultimatum character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/camapngu133/characters

"Craftings hard" but your necro is fully decked out in exactly what i mean by using broken harvest crafting already within the first three weeks of the league.

Oooh no! Someone who plays this game a lot obviously has pretty decent gear on his/her level 95 character after three weeks of play, send help! Harvest is broken!

Like... seriously? That gear is nice, but it is a looooooooooong way from being perfect. And even if so, why shouldn't someone who plays this game more than 95% of the player base be able to deck out ONE character after three weeks? There are lots of builds to play.
Uh, you dont have to play a lot to get them is the point ?

Whats it matter if its perfect or not ? It literally functions because the crafting methods in game currently allows you to craft it quickly. The wand alone can be crafted pretty quickly with fossils so whats your point with your antagonistic remark ?

Youre literally agreeing with me by criticizing their gear. Its not perfect but its completely fine and functional, so how is it negatively impacting their ability to play the game otherwise ? It isnt.

95 in three weeks isnt that high and isnt a lot of investment, especially considering people hit 100 in like 4 days. I honestly dont even know why you bother commenting sometimes because it quite frankly adds nothing and accomplishes nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info