[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Khornet7 wrote:
What happened to Atziri's Step? Do we skip it now?
I got it early because it's one of the cheaper items for the build...

Yes, it existed only as an idea for a cheap starter boots, which it was not because of it's sudden popularity.
Used to be a 1C unique for 10 leagues.

I've made some more changes but what I have on right now should be the endgame build.

I'm doing T19 80% maps already, with a few more improvements and level 96 I can see T19 100% maps being doable.

Latest change.

Can you please elaborate why Inward Eye? Is it just for the HP as the Transfiguration of body works only for attack damage? I also guess we changing lightpoacher healing to ball of lightning life per hit?
"
eledil wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Khornet7 wrote:
What happened to Atziri's Step? Do we skip it now?
I got it early because it's one of the cheaper items for the build...

Yes, it existed only as an idea for a cheap starter boots, which it was not because of it's sudden popularity.
Used to be a 1C unique for 10 leagues.

I've made some more changes but what I have on right now should be the endgame build.

I'm doing T19 80% maps already, with a few more improvements and level 96 I can see T19 100% maps being doable.

Latest change.

Can you please elaborate why Inward Eye? Is it just for the HP as the Transfiguration of body works only for attack damage? I also guess we changing lightpoacher healing to ball of lightning life per hit?

You won't find good enchant on other bases and % life is good with Kaom's.

Yes, the CWDT and ring + storm brand + Reap 20 spells in 1 cast are very strong with that ring.

We make hundreds of hits in stacked maps.

What I have is a late game setup, I still suggest most of all using the PoB in the first post as a starter.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
that's 1 crazy ring u have there.. 90 lightning resist. and double leech damn

1) also, curious if u ever plan on getting different chest/helm eventually? or is kaom our real endgame here?

2) what happens to pride?

3) What do u think changing cruelty (or any other gem slot) to empower 4. wich would increase reap spell damage by 3 more lvl. wouldnt that outweight the benefice of cruelty for exemple thats more a dot then a direct hit gain?
Last edited by DrBlank on Apr 22, 2021, 8:41:12 AM
"
DrBlank wrote:

2) what happens to pride?

3) What do u think changing cruelty (or any other gem slot) to empower 4. wich would increase reap spell damage by 3 more lvl. wouldnt that outweight the benefice of cruelty for exemple thats more a dot then a direct hit gain?

For 2), pride goes into gloves together with War banner, frostblink and arcane surge.

3) He changed cruelty into Conc effect which he can use since he's got Awakened Spell Cascade. The clear is big enough with it so aoe doesn't matter that much anymore.
Quick question here,
i sniped two good +3phys staffs earlier, and i'm now facing a choice.
Do i use the staff with 100% crit chance as implicit which boosts my damage by 10% or do i use the slightly less offensive one that has block chance?
not sure how much of a difference 18% block chance makes for survival.
"
Quick question here,
i sniped two good +3phys staffs earlier, and i'm now facing a choice.
Do i use the staff with 100% crit chance as implicit which boosts my damage by 10% or do i use the slightly less offensive one that has block chance?
not sure how much of a difference 18% block chance makes for survival

The whole point defensively is the layers, having the block chance is very helpful for survivability.

However, that won't do you any good if you can't kill things. So figure out which break point you are struggling with and act accordingly.

My thought process though, is that you can get dps from other sources. Defenses are a bit harder to negotiate.
Here's a T18 60% delirious, finished Ultimatum.
It's kinda hard to give perspective how bonkers that difficulty is but it is pretty hard!

https://youtu.be/Ucjwv7qeHHg

I'll upload some more.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 22, 2021, 11:11:31 AM
I can't find/you might have not mentioned this already, but how good is this for single target bossing (stuff like sirus, conquerors)? Given that you clear high tier delirious stuff I'm assuming it's a breeze but what can I realistically expect on more of a starter build against those (such as your og PoB)?
"
IchiSumeragi wrote:
I can't find/you might have not mentioned this already, but how good is this for single target bossing (stuff like sirus, conquerors)? Given that you clear high tier delirious stuff I'm assuming it's a breeze but what can I realistically expect on more of a starter build against those (such as your og PoB)?

Very strong for Sirus and his friends, I already provided bossing services with the non-expensive PoB.

I haven't done other bosses, might record them soon.

I also kill mostly deathless Omniphobia and Kosis in T18 60-80% maps and haven't died to a single metamorph yet.

EDIT:

Here's Simulacrum wave 18-20 with 2v1 against Kosis & Omniphobia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le0ubTk2iYE
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 22, 2021, 1:19:28 PM
Its kind of hard to know how to prioritize stats, on staff for example. Like what scales best for damage, i feel confused when abilities are spell/phys.
Could anyone just be nice and give a list of which stats in this build are best for damage?

Why Brutality if we are using the atziri flask. I wish the build had some more explanation to it but maybe im asking too much. But it feels like i need to read a POE book to understand things here.
Last edited by Luigo on Apr 22, 2021, 2:46:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info