[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
IchiSumeragi wrote:
I can't find/you might have not mentioned this already, but how good is this for single target bossing (stuff like sirus, conquerors)? Given that you clear high tier delirious stuff I'm assuming it's a breeze but what can I realistically expect on more of a starter build against those (such as your og PoB)?

Very strong for Sirus and his friends, I already provided bossing services with the non-expensive PoB.

I haven't done other bosses, might record them soon.

I also kill mostly deathless Omniphobia and Kosis in T18 60-80% maps and haven't died to a single metamorph yet.

EDIT:

Here's Simulacrum wave 18-20 with 2v1 against Kosis & Omniphobia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le0ubTk2iYE

Damn 7.5k hp, I have 2k hp less than you, no wonder I get instagibbed sometimes ahah, I really gotta work on levelling and getting a good belt I guess
is switching to reap right when it's available viable or are you better off leveling as something else all the way through?

I prefer to play the skill the character is meant for right away unless it's complete dog shit
"
Luigo wrote:
Its kind of hard to know how to prioritize stats, on staff for example. Like what scales best for damage, i feel confused when abilities are spell/phys.
Could anyone just be nice and give a list of which stats in this build are best for damage?

Why Brutality if we are using the atziri flask. I wish the build had some more explanation to it but maybe im asking too much. But it feels like i need to read a POE book to understand things here.

I will start writing the guide part probably tomorrow or the day after. I haven't written anything detailed yet because I had no clue what even works.
I've changed like 4 gems every day.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Luigo wrote:
Its kind of hard to know how to prioritize stats, on staff for example. Like what scales best for damage, i feel confused when abilities are spell/phys.
Could anyone just be nice and give a list of which stats in this build are best for damage?

Why Brutality if we are using the atziri flask. I wish the build had some more explanation to it but maybe im asking too much. But it feels like i need to read a POE book to understand things here.

I will start writing the guide part probably tomorrow or the day after. I haven't written anything detailed yet because I had no clue what even works.

Haha alright I feel you, thank you I appreciate it.
I see a lot of quesiton about levleing with reap, i perosnally went for it after getting the stone golem gem in act4. With vitality, sotne golem and holy rleic, it easily sustains life and you'll destroy the acts. aoe is pretty small tho with conc effect.

I look forward for your more detailed guide KMQ. i haven't switched to your version yet, as my 6L is in my chest. i'm still playing regen. i'm at a5 currently and have yet to do my first sirus. mapping is alright but i feel dmg might be too low for sirus with my current setup.
Hey KMQ,

I was wondering if you could explain the mechanics of why Unleash is more single target throughput than Efficacy?

I have been trying to figure out it out but it seems that the More damage buff from efficacy would just be better, right?
So here's some juice for people who are thirsty for proper videos.

T16 100% Deli with 3 Winged Scarabs, Alva and dead Omniphobia, Kosis.
No headhunter, 30 EX gear.

https://youtu.be/kSyh1gDt4Ek

T16 100% Deli finished Ultimatum.
No Headhunter, 30 EX gear.

https://youtu.be/figI92OcRko

I'll do a Sirus 8/9 and some other bosses clips as well, then I'm done with videos.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 23, 2021, 1:24:23 AM
"
Luigo wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Luigo wrote:

Haha alright I feel you, thank you I appreciate it.

@Kiss: thanks for your answer, leveled this yesterday after your answer and so far so good :) 68 with a staff, Kaom, Lightpoacher and mostly garbage gear (links are barely functional) and i'm already pushing yellows easily.

As for the priorities, I can't speak for the op but I think the most important stat on the staff is the +level of physical spell skill gems (as spells scale great with levels) and then whatever you can get on top of that. I got strength and fire damage to spells on mine, you could also get %spell damage, crit chance for spells, ...

The atziri is probably gone from the build by the looks of it, written guide just isn't up to date :p
How do you sustain with acuities?
Losing all regen how do you leech enough?
"
plaguefear wrote:
How do you sustain with acuities?
Losing all regen how do you leech enough?

There's regen from flask + leech from ring mod + life on spell hit combine with CWDT/Ball lightning/Multiple proj, it's plenty enough honestly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info