[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Last edited by Atobechi on May 12, 2021, 10:10:15 AM
"
eledil wrote:
"
bossikkkk wrote:
how u get additional curse? punishment + vulnerability

He actually don't ...yet. Awakened hextouch on level 5 allow to have 2 curses.

Correct, I have it already level 5 though.

"
Atobechi wrote:
Hello,

How hard is it to find a staff ? and what are the priority regarding the stat?

Thanks

Not hard actually.

You want most of all +2/3 Physical spells and then as much increased spell damage as possible.
Rest is whatever you please but remember that cast speed won't increase your DPS although it shows it does.

Also the best base is with block, I've just been to lazy to swap.

My staff has a lot of affixes but it's wack.

Same damage as my staff pretty much.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I'm having a ton of fun with this build. You can easily switch to it in Act 4 too.

leveled as caustic arrow until about level 38. once you are high enough to equip all the needed supports, just level a reap in off hand when you get it in act 3.

bought a 20c corrupted 6 link chest with some life/res and a random 3c staff with +2 to skill gems and made the swap. My only "issue" so far is the gameplay is a bit slower than I normally go for it. not a knock on the build as much as just as adjustment I need to come to terms with. For having crap gear I'm already 3.5k hp in act 9 and sustaining reap is no issue

vitality and stone golem does the job, i recently grabbed a lightpoacher so that also helps. I'm running purity to just because i dont know what else to use my remaining mana on vitality, war banner, skitterbots doesnt leave me with enough man to run pride but purity fits so whatever for now I guess

Any particular reason you use frostblink instead of flame dash? I'm trying it out myself but it just feels like flamedash is better due to uses being higher
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Apr 24, 2021, 9:55:05 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
eledil wrote:
"
bossikkkk wrote:
how u get additional curse? punishment + vulnerability

He actually don't ...yet. Awakened hextouch on level 5 allow to have 2 curses.

Correct, I have it already level 5 though.

"
Atobechi wrote:
Hello,

How hard is it to find a staff ? and what are the priority regarding the stat?

Thanks

Not hard actually.

You want most of all +2/3 Physical spells and then as much increased spell damage as possible.
Rest is whatever you please but remember that cast speed won't increase your DPS although it shows it does.

Also the best base is with block, I've just been to lazy to swap.

My staff has a lot of affixes but it's wack.

Same damage as my staff pretty much.

I just wanted to mention that cast speed doesn't increase your dps, but it does make the gameplay feel a lot better as you can Reap -> Dash -> Reap ... much quicker.
word of advice to anyone playing the build. Don't forget to get a source of physical leech BEFORE using atziri's gloves lmao

i died about 3 times in my first ocuple maps before i realized what was going on...then i promptly bought a new amulet
"
word of advice to anyone playing the build. Don't forget to get a source of physical leech BEFORE using atziri's gloves lmao

And don't make the mistake that I did.
Physical damage leech. NOT physical attack damage leech.
"
Skaev wrote:
"

things like these needs to be covered in the guide
"
Skaev wrote:
"

things like these needs to be covered in the guide

I got this but linking it is proving to be a pain in the ass. I also have tier 4 spell damage unlocked on the bench, which is 82-99% spell damage for an ex. I'll throw that on assuming i even have an ex left after linking

Easier to buy a 6 linked staff and then roll +3. It's not super rare. Also you have the smallest chance in hell to hit +5 too, and that would just be grand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info