[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Picked this thing 2 days ago up for 1 ex.

6l is an absolute nightmare.
i see in your pob, AND your profile u are using rumi's after all? what changed ur choice back to rumi
Love the build it's alot of fun, but for some reason now after i made a few changes with upgrading the gear and changed a few talent points, i seem to have a really hard time to keep my HP up, do you have any tips and tricks for it?
"
Nh0x wrote:
Love the build it's alot of fun, but for some reason now after i made a few changes with upgrading the gear and changed a few talent points, i seem to have a really hard time to keep my HP up, do you have any tips and tricks for it?

You have the ball lightning comp but you don't have any "life gained per enemy hit by your skills" mod, you need one of those :)
"
VickySnk wrote:
"
Nh0x wrote:

You have the ball lightning comp but you don't have any "life gained per enemy hit by your skills" mod, you need one of those :)

Any tips you have meanwhile i don't have the ''Life gainer per enemy hit'' until i get one?
"
Nh0x wrote:
"
VickySnk wrote:
"
Nh0x wrote:

Any tips you have meanwhile i don't have the ''Life gainer per enemy hit'' until i get one?

until u have a nice ring with life on hit, u should be using lightpoacher: the main reason for that helm is the life gain when losing spirit charge (wich is very often)

so u only swap to crown of the inward eye + balls once u have that ring
"
Nh0x wrote:
"
VickySnk wrote:
"
Nh0x wrote:

I think Lightpoacher is the way to go, i believe it's still on the front page POB, ball lightning is the replacement of the lightpoachers passive
how u get additional curse? punishment + vulnerability
"
bossikkkk wrote:
how u get additional curse? punishment + vulnerability

He actually don't ...yet. Awakened hextouch on level 5 allow to have 2 curses.

It's done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info