[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
sephrik wrote:
Easier to buy a 6 linked staff and then roll +3. It's not super rare. Also you have the smallest chance in hell to hit +5 too, and that would just be grand.

I have a 6 linked staff that I tried rolling and I'm unable to get it(got +1 once). I bought the one above for like 30c and figured I'd try the other method of linking. Both options are large currency sinks, more than I have at the moment

edit: but then i just hit this with 2 tries using fossils. Aetheric, Corroded, Shuddering

I'm dissapointed by the spell damage roll but i don't have the balls to try and anul lol
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Apr 25, 2021, 7:47:41 AM
Whats the point of having ball lightning with cwdt ?
"
Luigo wrote:
Whats the point of having ball lightning with cwdt ?

once you some a source of life gain on hit from spell it becomes a very strong way to self heal CWDT procs ball lighting, which shoots out and zaps enemies. Every time it zaps an enemy with lighting, you heal.

It does nothing of value until you have a ring with "life gained for each enemy hit by your spell"
legit question:
in what order would u suggest getting those awakened gem?

and out of curiosity; did u find them all yourself? i see uve got some of them since like day2
"
legit question:

Spell Cascade is by far the best of them. and the most expensive
"
Skaev wrote:
"
legit question:

Spell Cascade is by far the best of them. and the most expensive

To be fair I'd go with Awak Hextouch for that +1 curse, then yeah, spell cascade is the best
"
Reap is the least Path of Building skill in game. PoB doesn't calculate Punishment and low life is not enabled.
The PoB damage shows 1.6M but in reality it's somewhere around 30 - 100M DPS.
1.6M x 6 Blood charges = 3M
3M x 4 Seals = 12M
12M x 5 Cascades = 60M DPS
Plus low life and Punishment = 70 - 90M.

Clarification: this is technically wrong. You get one Seal every 0.52s, so you'd have to wait around 2 seconds to cast once with 4 seals up.
Also, you have one normal cast PLUS 4 additional casts from seals (instead of 4 total casts). And those reoccuring casts deal 92% damage of the original cast.
Instead, we should calculate our avg. hit with 4 seals and add a 2 second wait time between attacks.
358k + 6 Blood Charges = 681k
681k x 4 Seals * 92% Damage = 2.5M
681k + 2.5M = 3.2M
3.2M x 5 Cascades = 16M Damage per Cast.
So every 2 seconds, we deal 16M damage, in other words your true dps are 8M.

Finally, if you add low life and punishment with the numbers you calculated with (16-50% more dmg), you'd end up with 9.3 - 12M dps.
So that would be the ultimate best case scenario dps as blood charges are rarely at 6 charges in most usage.
well I finally reached lev 70 so I can put on the last important items. So lets see where it will take me ^^

I have a question regarding my amulet:

I feel quite tempted to stick with that and Cruelty instead of Brutality, is that an option or am I missing something? I never played a crit based build so far and the last time I played a physical build I cant even remember.
IGN: Dunkellicht
Struggling a bit, level 86, 5k life with Kaoms, 4k with Carcus, build feels underwhelming with Kaoms. Mostly dont bother with Ultimatumsa, after 2 or 3 rounds getting swatted.

Unsure what to upgrade.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info