[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Hey KissMeQuick, Think you will give this build a refresh with the Vaal gem addition?
"
apitura wrote:
Hey KissMeQuick, Think you will give this build a refresh with the Vaal gem addition?

I got that IRL temp chains and I didn't play last league. Not sure if I will this league, although the League looks awesome and Reap will be even crazier now. Might be possible to even one shot some Uber bosses.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I just got back to the game and tried this build for a few days, I'm still missing a lot of gear, lvl 84, but had a lot of fun with it.

I will start Crucible with it and see how it goes!
Is there any significant change in 3.21?
Last edited by Effe86 on Apr 9, 2023, 3:18:12 PM
"

Not in patch notes. What's in the guide should be as stronger than before, due to Vaal Reap existing now.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"

Not in patch notes. What's in the guide should be as stronger than before, due to Vaal Reap existing now.

But Spell cascade, unleash, doesn't support Vaal gem..so isn't it pointless using Vaal reap?
"
Van_Hohenheim wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"

But Spell cascade, unleash, doesn't support Vaal gem..so isn't it pointless using Vaal reap?

+4 maximum blood charges
Hi,

Kindly Update the main section notes etc for the rest of us not skilled enough please. Also, if you could mention if this is a costly build here in 3.21 that would be great.

Thanks
evolving..
"
sidstar wrote:
Hi,

Kindly Update the main section notes etc for the rest of us not skilled enough please. Also, if you could mention if this is a costly build here in 3.21 that would be great.

Thanks

I'm sort of following this guide as a league starter.
It's not a league starter at all and it's extremely costly.
The build doesn't scale that great.
Honestly levelling was a breeze, i've started using Reap asap linked to life leech, and questing was the easiest i've ever experienced.

Mapping (early maps) and Crucible are a different thing, a totally different one.
Maps, even early map are a pain, and crucibles are just impossible.
I'm skipping every crucible i'm meeting, unless i've just levelled up (playing SC).

You need at least Awakened Spell Cascade which is 15-20 Divines currently if you really want to make damage

And want to boost it even furhter with lvl4 Empower (6 Divines)

There are only 2 Cane of Kulemak with similar stats which are respectively 8 and 24 Divines

All this will still make you quite squishy while dealing a good amount of damage. You will want either to run Determination or Purity of Elements, according to your gear in order to increase your survivability. So you are forced to buy Aul's.
Aul's Uprising with Pride mode is 16 Divines.

So current entry cost is 70 divines more or less
I can't find the Doedre gloves in Crucible trading, are they not in this league??
If so, which one could be a good replacement?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info