[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Am I missing something or this build isn't good ? The defenses are not there at all. I die easily from normal mobs on low red maps.

Also the damage output isn't that great as well and over all is a very slow mapper.

Please check my build and tell me what should I upgrade next.
Last edited by fizo1 on Jan 1, 2023, 4:39:45 AM
As others have asked before, is there any replacement for the Gloves?

I imagine there is a lot more downtime between the reaps now? What could i use if i want to start the char now?
This build has dead, ez die on red map because weak def.
This guy is not playing this build in this leag.
Why would you even update the tag to 3.20 when you do not provide a PoB for 3.20 or even a replacement for the gloves that have been removed? LMAO dead build
"
easycarryPOG wrote:
Why would you even update the tag to 3.20 when you do not provide a PoB for 3.20 or even a replacement for the gloves that have been removed? LMAO dead build

3.20 PoB is identical to 3.19. And it's definitely not dead as far as I can tell.
And there is a replacement gloves in PoB as well.
The build is BAD, defenses are bad and it gets easily killed when you hit red maps. I already started new character.

What a waste of time !
"
fizo1 wrote:
The build is BAD, defenses are bad and it gets easily killed when you hit red maps. I already started new character.

What a waste of time !

You didn't follow this build then. Mapping version can handle t16 with all mods but "no leech" and "phys reflect" without dying. And the bossing version is designed for boss oneshoting so you do not need that much defence
Last edited by isoasaleym on Jan 4, 2023, 7:08:48 AM
Any thoughts on using the new Entropic Devastation gloves? I am trying them out rn and they seem to increase the damage by a lot but I could be wrong. Loving the build, first character I've ever gotten to lvl 99 :D

Side note, I got a HH and my god, soul eater mod with this build is like a lawn mower through the map XD brrrr
"
CommisarGaunt wrote:
Any thoughts on using the new Entropic Devastation gloves? I am trying them out rn and they seem to increase the damage by a lot but I could be wrong. Loving the build, first character I've ever gotten to lvl 99 :D

Side note, I got a HH and my god, soul eater mod with this build is like a lawn mower through the map XD brrrr

Everything is better with HH I guess.
Gloves will give some DPS. But will need to drop Atziri's gloves with Vaal Pact. I assume base leech is enough to outheal big damage? If so then it is a good damage upgrade imo. Will try it out
"
isoasaleym wrote:
"
CommisarGaunt wrote:

Everything is better with HH I guess.
Gloves will give some DPS. But will need to drop Atziri's gloves with Vaal Pact. I assume base leech is enough to outheal big damage? If so then it is a good damage upgrade imo. Will try it out

Ok so I used it a bit today. Damage increase seems pretty nutty for bossing. Can inflict all 5 impales in 1 cast if you hit with all unleash stacks. For mapping the the loss of Vaal Pact is noticeable for sure, but not unplayable. Though for mapping I was one shotting everything before the switch, so the dps increase is not super relevant for the top tier level of this build. Might be worth though if someone finds they need more damage and can take the tanky-ness loss on maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info