[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

No changes in 3.20 (:

Happy reaping!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
No changes in 3.20 (:

what about doedre's malevolence gloves?

acuity nvm just found it
Last edited by Winny_The_Pou on Dec 10, 2022, 10:36:35 PM
Can you please explain to me how to do the aura's etc.
i cant even get zealotery, warbanner and purity of elements with lvl 3 enlighten

next pride and arrogance cost 110% hp?
Last edited by snorkelsman on Dec 19, 2022, 7:48:01 AM
You huge chance that these can't all be ran at the same time.

I currently run Pride & Elements with War Banner on solely the mana res nodes from the tree.

I was thinking of zealotry instead of pride but it doesn't matter since i do a hybrid of the boss+map build (its the only way it works)

For pride & arrogance its because it uses life instead of mana to cast. It lasts for a few sec.

"
snorkelsman wrote:
i cant even get zealotery, warbanner and purity of elements with lvl 3 enlighten

"
snorkelsman wrote:

Pride has no cost with Aul's Uprising Amulet (was 10div cost yesterday)
Lvl3 enligten + reservation nodes from the tree should be more than enough to use zealotry+purity+warbanner. Even without enlighten. Hatred is used through divine blessing for oneshots for a limited time.

I guess thats all the auras used in the build.

In my mapping build i currently use determination+purity+banner only with reservation nodes from tree
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
No changes in 3.20 (:

Happy reaping!

Lifetap dosnt work for Divine blessing aura.
Or i doing something wrong?

Btw doing this build now, big thx for it!
Also

Having -60% Chaos resistance means that a hit that's supposed to do 1000 damage, does 7000 damage to you.

Can you explain this?
why 1000 *1.6 = 7000???
Last edited by Merazor on Dec 24, 2022, 12:10:46 PM
Is this build still viable in 3.20 ? Can i start new char now and use the guide ? Is it still that good for bosses ?
"
fizo1 wrote:
Is this build still viable in 3.20 ? Can i start new char now and use the guide ? Is it still that good for bosses ?

Ye pretty viable. Doing myself it for now. I suggest to have some % life on kill for mapping and -15% life cost mastery.
hatred with lifetap no more exist anymore , anything you can add on that ?
I can't find Doedre's Malevolence Velvet Gloves on the trade site. I can see them only in standard mode ?

What gloves should I use now ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info