[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

If anyone else is new like me, struggling with progression, I recently had "The Restless Ward" Carnal Armor drop for me. Between that and Enduring Cry I am much, much tankier than I was relying only on raw stats.
nvm..
Last edited by Canibaloler on Sep 9, 2022, 11:53:21 AM
Any idea how to change lifetap+blessing? I was thinking about inspiration, but this means switching auras off, using blessing and then fast switching them back ok. Didn't try it yet, will it work?

BTW i dunno how much i invested but this build is not reap but reaper now :D Bosses are easy, mapping is terrible. I can (if im stacked and lucky enough) almost 1shot Maven phase. Still im not using hydro and divine blessing. I think with hatred this build will shred.
Last edited by AndrzejPompa on Sep 14, 2022, 1:04:46 PM
Bro, the "as little AoE as possible" is just silly.
Your reap overlaps even with 0 modification on the AoE if you're using cascade support...
Also, it makes it more difficult to target a moving boss with less AoE anyway.
And it would make you change so many gems just for 1 boss so it's meh.
Where's your Brutality support?
Last edited by fostaa on Sep 29, 2022, 2:09:37 AM
Started with mapping setup, which was safe and could easly lvl up without dieing just by progressing atlas with juiced maps, but dmg was nothing special.

After some time decided to swap to bossing setup just to see how far dmg can reach. Surprised how fast end game bosses like uber elder, maven etc. dies - just need some movement and basic knowladge about fights. Bossing setup is glass cannon dieing each 2-3 juiced maps at least once from random mobs. Anyway never had build one-shotting guardians and end game bosses, but here dmg is monsterous big.

Just made some little changes like flame dash instead frostblink and linking arcane surge to both steelskin + flame dash, which actually gives perma arcane surge.

Couldn't do Almighty Clash challange alone - tried with Uber Maven, Uber Searing Exarch, but they basically wipe me down - mostly just one shot 7k EHP. Dunno what I did wrong, tried to follow build as much as possible. Would really love to see some videos how this build doing some uber version bosses. Didn't try that extremly tanky version, but 3.17 tag does not encourage to do that.

This build is not good league-starter nor new comers friendly, definetly need some updates (little different gem, flask setups and trees in pob comparing to this topic) but still it's not so expensive and gives a lot of fun.
Since the gloves, are no where to be found. Is there an alternative for Kalandra league folks?
Nvm I realized that forum had one glove but the POB had a different I was being dunce
Can someone tell me why sometimes I just don't leech? like I have Atziri's Acuity, so no regen is understandable, but when I fight bosses, sometimes my reap just doesn't leech, even when I'm chunking bosses' hp, my HP is just stuck and going down with each reap use.
"
minuet715 wrote:
Can someone tell me why sometimes I just don't leech? like I have Atziri's Acuity, so no regen is understandable, but when I fight bosses, sometimes my reap just doesn't leech, even when I'm chunking bosses' hp, my HP is just stuck and going down with each reap use.

you have a delve ring with phys leech? what is your source of leech that "Isn't working" ?
Anybody want to sell me their setup? A GG setup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info