[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Theoretical maximum DPS if you used seals all the time, yes - something 20% but that was never the case. I don't think it has an effect overall. You can try and let me know in a week (:

Well, it is definitely more than 20%, and it is true for any number of stacks. You still need to generate, no matter how much. And it takes so much time now...
I like Vaal pact, I used to wear scourged kaom for it. But it is a bad replacement, unfortunately.

UPD: Some math with the old and new mapping version. Sadly, i don't have an old min-max pob, but i dont see any significant gain in DPS here. I think it is true for minmax, but correct me if i wrong.
For example, lets take 4 perfect seals and ignore cast time. Our hit is ~920.000 in both versions, so it is 18.400.000. With Malevolence (bad roll, only 37%) seal recharge is 0.47, without is 0.64. To calculate the dps we can simply divide our hit and look how much damage we potentially can deal in a second.
Old version: 9 787 234 DPS
New version: 7 187 500 DPS
It is exactly 37% diff. Now imagine a better malevolence.
Last edited by OloloPhewPhew on Aug 22, 2022, 1:38:09 AM
Hey I tried league starting this build in kalandra softcore trade. Its going ok but I feel like im lacking pretty much everything from clear to single target and tank. Its just not feeling good for being 500 chaos worth of gear.
Trying to keep in mind this league launch is a rough one is whats keeping me going.

Do you have any advice for larger improvements I might be missing? Character is "thugphobic"

"
OloloPhewPhew wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Theoretical maximum DPS if you used seals all the time, yes - something 20% but that was never the case.

Well, it is definitely more than 20%

Absolutely not. You got this number because you removed the Vulnerability curse from gloves. The PoB has Acuity and Doedre inside the items - you can swap them around and see for yourself.

"
dronebreeder wrote:

Trying to keep in mind this league launch is a rough one is whats keeping me going.

You should start with filling all gem slots and then sell the Gull to buy AW Spell Cascade.

League start is kinda messy right now as rares seem to be stronger than map bosses and it might throw some players off.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hello there!
I'm considering to choose this build as my second one in league.
But looking into POB I'm wondering if defences are ok for this league with scary rares and all the damage buffs they are getting from the lake.
~29k EHP looks like a joke in this perspective. Perhaps there is something that I'm missing? Or is there a way to increase defences for a bit without hurting damage too much?
Thank you in advance.

P.S. My current build have ~50k EHP in POB and I'm dying alot at the lake. That's why I'm asking if ~29k will be ok.
Last edited by nikiteka on Aug 22, 2022, 3:14:49 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
OloloPhewPhew wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Theoretical maximum DPS if you used seals all the time, yes - something 20% but that was never the case.

Well, it is definitely more than 20%

Absolutely not. You got this number because you removed the Vulnerability curse from gloves. The PoB has Acuity and Doedre inside the items - you can swap them around and see for yourself.

DPS inside pob isn't correct for unleash and we both know it. You need up to 50% more time to generate seals. With decent malevolence 5 stacks did generate faster than 4 RN.
Last edited by OloloPhewPhew on Aug 22, 2022, 3:29:10 AM
"
nikiteka wrote:
Hello there!
P.S. My current build have ~50k EHP in POB and I'm dying alot at the lake. That's why I'm asking if ~29k will be ok.

EHP is a very unreliable tool. This character uses quite a lot of life recovery so it'll have low EHP by default.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hi, I am new to PoE maybe I missed something. In the skill tree, above Trickery there is Intelligence:

In PoB the next ability is 2x Devotion followed by Inner Conviction.
In the game there is instead Strength and Pain Attunement.

I am confused...
"
AnzuAwaki wrote:
Hi, I am new to PoE maybe I missed something. In the skill tree, above Trickery there is Intelligence:

In PoB the next ability is 2x Devotion followed by Inner Conviction.
In the game there is instead Strength and Pain Attunement.

I am confused...

You need the Timeless jewel as it modifies the keystone and adds Devotion.
"
Bulletti90 wrote:

Thx. I am actually in Act 4 so there is some way in front of me to get to Legions.

As I go deeper in the skill tree... Like Caster Mastery there are points spent on wearing "Staff" also Staff Mastery is skilled. I don't understand that. Sry for these noob questions. :/
"
AnzuAwaki wrote:
"
Bulletti90 wrote:

Thx. I am actually in Act 4 so there is some way in front of me to get to Legions.

As I go deeper in the skill tree... Like Caster Mastery there are points spent on wearing "Staff" also Staff Mastery is skilled. I don't understand that. Sry for these noob questions. :/

This build uses a staff for a weapon, we spec into staff passives to increase our damage and defences

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info