[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
SoFastx wrote:
when check youtube, saw few inquisitor reap build, duno what different compare to assassin class.

Probably uses some conversion. For raw physical DPS, Assassin is the best.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
how are u surviving those defenses, no layers at all
Hi,

What's your plan for gloves? Since we can't drop Doedre's Malevolence anymore.

GL for the league!
PoB just updated for 3.19. Looks like you might have a mana reservation problem this update, but overall, the damage doesn't seem to have changed.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 15, 2022, 3:39:19 PM
Are you going to post a new skill tree or POB link for 3.19?
Last edited by StaticOrgy on Aug 16, 2022, 10:13:29 AM
"
SoFastx wrote:
when check youtube, saw few inquisitor reap build, duno what different compare to assassin class.

Inq build - cold conert and lots of regen.
after consideration, i go for Inq RF then see if rich then go Reap cold.

"
naferit wrote:
"
SoFastx wrote:

Inq build - cold conert and lots of regen.
Updated the PoBs to 3.19 - no big changes.

If you have any questions - just write here.

"
Hi,

What's your plan for gloves? Since we can't drop Doedre's Malevolence anymore.

GL for the league!

Using Acuity now - was a toss up already before between them. Acuity solves Int problems and gives a lot more survivability.

"
Pizzarugi wrote:
PoB just updated for 3.19. Looks like you might have a mana reservation problem this update, but overall, the damage doesn't seem to have changed.

Seems fine to me or where's the problem?
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Using Acuity now - was a toss up already before between them. Acuity solves Int problems and gives a lot more survivability.

So dps is lower rn? Seal time recharge time must be significantly higher
"
OloloPhewPhew wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

So dps is lower rn? Seal time recharge time must be significantly higher

Theoretical maximum DPS if you used seals all the time, yes - something 20% but that was never the case. I don't think it has an effect overall. You can try and let me know in a week (:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info