[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

** Ignore it ** player error
Last edited by AnzuAwaki on Aug 25, 2022, 9:39:50 AM
Hello, i'm levelling a Shadow with traps for now and was wondering if you had any recommendation as to when to switch over to this build?

What level & Some bare minimums to get it set up and going?
Thanks!
Hi, any suggestion of what to use instead of Hatred+Divine Blessing+Lifetap since lifetap can no longer support blessing skills?
replace lifetap by vaal Clarity non linked , activate vaal clarity then hatred, your skill will be free.
Ipod
"
Astralina wrote:
replace lifetap by vaal Clarity non linked , activate vaal clarity then hatred, your skill will be free.

Yea! Good idea!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Thanks,

Btw there is couple of mistake in your guide would be great to update, i am also very sceptic about your PoB bossing i think he need to be updated (big lack of defensive layer)

for pride there is no Aul's ATM on the market, what the other possibility ? do we drop pride ?

i want to do the build but I saw only one guy playing it on POE ninja

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/JimmyThreeNut/OhioFarmToolMassacre?i=39&search=skill%3DReap%26sort%3Ddps

I check you profile, you didn't even play it this league, so you base your 3.19 experience of this build only via Path of building ?

Also in term of deffence ...

Bossing PoB 29K ehp
Mapping PoB 130k ehp

its a big difference.
Ipod
"
Astralina wrote:

Btw there is couple of mistake in your guide would be great to update, i am also very sceptic about your PoB bossing i think he need to be updated (big lack of defensive layer)

for pride there is no Aul's ATM on the market, what the other possibility ? do we drop pride ?

You don't need defenses if you 1 shot the bosses.

This league you can get +4 gems on your amulet which is better than Pride.

This League the build is stronger because no nerfs and only buffs via league rings / amulets etc + the gear is cheaper than before.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Did the build

invest around 10-12 Divines

Cant kill Essence
Cant kill Metamorph
Cant kill Mesa boss T16

Overall waste of time and currency.
Ipod
Hello,

I haven't played PoE since Legion and have never even tried to get into the endgame stuff before, so I am absolutely LOVING this build. I'm running the mapping version.

This may be a really newbie question, but I am not sure I get how the life mechanics work. The guide suggests that you have 6.5K EHP health doing red maps; I can get by on the skin of my teeth with my current 3.8K EHP. I have taken all the health nodes in the POB (and I think one more once I filled that out) and have life mods on most of my equipment, but they top out at like +50. I'm not sure what the most effective way to get more HP is at this point and certainly don't know how to get up to 6.5K without grinding for currency to buy Kaom's, etc.

If anyone has any advice on things I should be looking for, crafting recipies I need, etc., I would appreciate it.
almost 20 divs later, i'm rerolling for another build.
I try, i realy try understand and learn how play with this build.
Is a real ONESHOOT build, but reverse, i'm get oneshoot from every single guardian or uber boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info