[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

I just bought this Staff for 2c, will carry me for the rest of the league I suppose.

Just wasnt' as lucky to 6link it on 70fus. :P
Spend some time playing this build.

Looks good so far, however maybe the Kaom's seems a bit underpowered for the price when you include the factor that you play with brutality.

i would adjust the buy order a bit and make the Thread of Hope higher in the Prio than the Kaom's.

Feels very good, even tho my staff sucks and i am currently looking / craft a new one.
What happened to Atziri's Step? Do we skip it now?
I got it early because it's one of the cheaper items for the build...
Picked up a +1 blood charge lab helm which has been a huge single target buff. It seems to outperform the %40 increased real damage enchant which is interesting.

I've been wondering what to upgrade after I get a thread of hope.

Is it possible to get a +2 gem level amulet? Phys spells and strength?
"
Skaev wrote:
Picked up a +1 blood charge lab helm which has been a huge single target buff. It seems to outperform the %40 increased real damage enchant which is interesting.

I've been wondering what to upgrade after I get a thread of hope.

Is it possible to get a +2 gem level amulet? Phys spells and strength?

blood charge is a (more) dmg. More > increase. at 6 stacks it's 90% more dmg.
6 linking a staff is making me cry.....:(
Hey KMQ, can you show us a new video of your build using Awakened Spell Cascade? And you're using Conc Effect, is the clear good enough now with Aw Cascade? Thanks!
Couple of questions if anyone can answer.

I've never used timeless unique jewels before, could someone explain why we get that jewel for?

Also does base of staff matter? Is the block chance or the global crit chance better to have? thanks!

"
Fearghus86 wrote:
Couple of questions if anyone can answer.

I've never used timeless unique jewels before, could someone explain why we get that jewel for?

Also does base of staff matter? Is the block chance or the global crit chance better to have? thanks!

I believe we use the timeless jewel to transform the notable close to it to "Inner Conviction" which transforms frenzy charges to power charges and gives 3% spell damage per power charge on top of that.

Maybe there's more though :d
"
Khornet7 wrote:
What happened to Atziri's Step? Do we skip it now?
I got it early because it's one of the cheaper items for the build...

Yes, it existed only as an idea for a cheap starter boots, which it was not because of it's sudden popularity.
Used to be a 1C unique for 10 leagues.

I've made some more changes but what I have on right now should be the endgame build.

I'm doing T19 80% maps already, with a few more improvements and level 96 I can see T19 100% maps being doable.

Latest change.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 22, 2021, 3:01:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info