[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
DrBlank wrote:
wouldnt that also mean that aztiri promise wouldnt work? brutality clearly says it deal no ele/chaos damage, and that flask only leech from chaos damage

yes, that's why you need a different way to leech, doryani physical belt is a good one.
might need to reedit the suggestion priority list then:
ITEMS

Item buying order:

1) Atziri's Promise
2) Lightpoacher
3) Kaom's Heart
4) Thread of Hope
5) Militant Faith Jewel
6) Everything else to high tier
7) Bottled Faith as the last expensive item

being #1 might get confusing for some unless theres some interaction i dont understand myself
"
Nevzat wrote:
Ultimatum's i feel are quite overtuned. Getting a thread of hope and doing the nodes gave me a big DPS boost though. But yeah they are far from easy.. each one is a real intense challenge, fortunately the rewards seem shitty so i'm not too fussed but i do die alot in them.

I think it also doesn't help that stuns fuck us up, a relatively long cast on the spell, and also needing to face the direction of the mobs for maximum effect... that along with a thousand angry mobs and a small ring around us is a recipe for disaster.

But just noticed you don't have a phasing jewel, it makes a big difference for ultimatums so definitely get one of those asap

Alright I'll check on that, still haven't set my eyes on jewels, as I was focusing on gear.

On another note, I got my hands on this beauty, and it helped me a lot for instantly killing ultimatum mobs as soon as they spawn, so there's that for survivability, for now at least :) Loving the build honestly

"
VickySnk wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:
Ultimatum's i feel are quite overtuned. Getting a thread of hope and doing the nodes gave me a big DPS boost though. But yeah they are far from easy.. each one is a real intense challenge, fortunately the rewards seem shitty so i'm not too fussed but i do die alot in them.

I think it also doesn't help that stuns fuck us up, a relatively long cast on the spell, and also needing to face the direction of the mobs for maximum effect... that along with a thousand angry mobs and a small ring around us is a recipe for disaster.

But just noticed you don't have a phasing jewel, it makes a big difference for ultimatums so definitely get one of those asap

Alright I'll check on that, still haven't set my eyes on jewels, as I was focusing on gear.

On another note, I got my hands on this beauty, and it helped me a lot for instantly killing ultimatum mobs as soon as they spawn, so there's that for survivability, for now at least :) Loving the build honestly

That staff is absolutely disgusting for this build. Obscene rolls, worth tens of ex IMO.
But correct me if I'm wrong; isn't it completely redundant to craft added phys damage on it? It applies to weapon damage and doesn't actually do anything for spells...
I bought it for one ex (not linked, used 70 fusing to 6L it lol), I was so happy to get it ! :)

Yeah I know, but I don't have anything better to craft right now, I'm thinking Level of support gems, but it costs too much for now, so I leave the phy craft that's worthless ahah

The build is QUITE viable already! And I'm missing a lot from the final items as it's only day 3.

80% is not leveling viable yet for my items but 60% is; I can see 100% being plausible too.

Surprisingly bosses are very easy, only permaslows and freezes are a trouble.

Regarding itemization changes, I should clarify that there is a progression element in this build.

Leech is first found from Atziri's Promise before getting leech boots/amulet/ring.
After that, you swap to Brutality and full phys due to ~30% more damage in overall.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 20, 2021, 3:50:58 PM
KMQ -

1) Can you explain mechanics of those gloves please? It doubles our regen from leech but means we can't regen hp naturally? What am I missing please? :)

2) Why phasing flask when you have a jewel already?
Last edited by Nevzat on Apr 20, 2021, 5:07:56 PM
"
Nevzat wrote:
KMQ -

1) Can you explain mechanics of those gloves please? It doubles our regen from leech but means we can't regen hp naturally? What am I missing please? :)

2) Why phasing flask when you have a jewel already?

1. Like you said yourself, you trading regen for life leech. In this current form we don't have regen - vitality and stone golem and endurance charges were replaced by life leech and Lightpoacher.

2. He swapped the gem to more damage.
Oof so many changes I cant keep up :D
Added big change.

Frostblink + Ele Prolif + Arcane Surge = permanent Arcane Surge with a lot of defensive freezes everywhere.

It's a really OP combo.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info