Your 2021 PoE end game ladies and gentlemen.

To put it in another light.

"In line"

Last time I was on TFT "keep prefix lucky" could be bought for less than half an exalt. On the crafting bench it costs 2ex to keep prefixes, and an ex per slam. Old fashioned meta crafting at 1/8th cost.

Without augment the keep suffix/prefix would absolutely go up in value, I'd imagine they'd sit between 1 and 1.5 exalt in a trade-able scenario. This seems much more "in line" without the downside of gutting the value of Harvest.
"
I_NO wrote:
Yeah they're not going to make items bound sorry it's an economy base game LOL got to be delusional if you think they will. They're going to tune harvest that's it.



Lol WTF Walrus? Account bound items would only hurt one kind of people: TFT abusers. ALL other types of crafted items or currency would still be tradable.

Unless of course now that you who bashed Harvest like no one other now is profiting from it, that changed quickly right?

I'm sure Harvest was not meant to mass produce for example explode chests for one's profit. So why not make it untradable?

"
I_NO wrote:
Soul bound LOL hahahahah core point of poe is the economy


Am I the ONLY one that see this is a problem? What happened to kill monsters get rewards?

GGGCent is making this mistake for some time now. They will have a rough awakening.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Yeah it's like you're new the game is all about the fucking economy nothing more nothing less like I assure you no suggestions of your whatever your imaginary soul bound shit is not going to fly.
IGN: I_NO
Corgi Squad
Walrus Squad
- you seem to stack Armour. dont. Armour is a shit mechanic that does nothing good to you. - Never ever listen to this post ever.
"
frostzor27 wrote:

Am I the ONLY one that see this is a problem? What happened to kill monsters get rewards?

GGGCent is making this mistake for some time now. They will have a rough awakening.


Yeah, you aren't and 'economy' is what has ruined PoE in so many ways.

Obviously it isn't helping that most wannabe-economists here have no clue about economies in general, micro or macro. Especially if we start defining what is a 'working' economy.

Did you for example know that you can't have shaking of metas if you want to have a stable, working economy (or rather: you could, if the one doing the shaking had at least vaguest clue on what and why it was doing in economic sense)? Nerfing and buffing items retrospectively makes it a speculating game.
Last edited by vmt80 on Feb 22, 2021, 6:26:33 PM
"
vmt80 wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:

Am I the ONLY one that see this is a problem? What happened to kill monsters get rewards?

GGGCent is making this mistake for some time now. They will have a rough awakening.


Yeah, you aren't and 'economy' is what has ruined PoE in so many ways.

Obviously it isn't helping that most wannabe-economists here have no clue about economies in general, micro or macro. Especially if we start defining what is a 'working' economy.


lmao, so insightful. Please share your absolute knowledge of economics in POE and explain how harvest could be balanced to preserve it's relevance while taming its power.

I'd love to hear how the ramifications of removing augment craft would not increase the value of reroll suffix/prefix. I'd love to know how wildly inaccurate it is to compare that to the crafting bench option and the set price to do the same thing.

Enlighten us, by all means.

"
vmt80 wrote:

Did you for example know that you can't have shaking of metas if you want to have a stable, working economy (or rather: you could, if the one doing the shaking had at least vaguest clue on what and why it was doing in economic sense)? Nerfing and buffing items retrospectively makes it a speculating game.


Wow seriously? The nerfs/buffs they do each patch effects the value of certain items and related builds? Fck me I had no idea people speculated on this, you fckin genius you. GG
Last edited by theD4nk0wl on Feb 22, 2021, 6:31:31 PM
And here I am thinking whats the current harvest implementation is halfbaked and in sorry state. Also too low storage space to be usable and somewhat close to fun state.

To op post:
Those are personal issues, about communication. Not issues with the game at all. In this case.
"
theD4nk0wl wrote:
lmao, so insightful. Please share your absolute knowledge of economics in POE and explain how harvest could be balanced to preserve it's relevance while taming its power.


Why? It's the false concept of economy which is problem for the game in the first place, not Harvest. Economies can balance themselves but a bad gameplay doesn't.

I honestly think that the reddit post concerning Grod's Law was a great piece:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/l9fugs/the_sacred_grove_and_grods_law_how_path_of_exiles/

I'm the wrong person to give answer how to balance PoE economy, since I'd be the first one to get rid of it entirely. I sincerely cannot believe there is a meaningful base of players who find PoE economic game enjoyable, and would rather be killing the monsters and crafting stuff themselves. And even if there is, I'm not representing them at all.
Last edited by vmt80 on Feb 22, 2021, 6:35:32 PM
"
vmt80 wrote:
"
theD4nk0wl wrote:
lmao, so insightful. Please share your absolute knowledge of economics in POE and explain how harvest could be balanced to preserve it's relevance while taming its power.


Why? It's the false concept of economy which is problem for the game in the first place, not Harvest. Economies can balance themselves but a bad gameplay doesn't.

I honestly think that the reddit post concerning Grod's Law was a great piece:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/l9fugs/the_sacred_grove_and_grods_law_how_path_of_exiles/

I'm the wrong person to give answer how to balance PoE economy, since I'd be the first one to get rid of it entirely. I sincerely cannot believe there is a meaningful base of players who find PoE economic game enjoyable, and would rather be killing the monsters and crafting stuff themselves.


Seems like you're unfamiliar with this games origins in daiblo 2 and its expansion. Trade is absolutely fundamental to this genre. For those that like single player, SSF? HC SSF is actually one of the few truly competitive aspects in the game, I've enjoyed it myself.

Again, this game stays true to its roots. Good items matter, and should, it's what you're grinding for, the name of the company is GRINDING GEAR GAMES LMAO.

Tying in Grod's law lol.. Sounds like he needed to have taken better bases into his harvest and been smarter about using it, I don't need TFT to churn out sellable/useable gear in a harvest. Nor is it tedious to trade if i decide to do that. Sketchy, because we all know it should be trabe-able as a sealed item, but not tedious.

Everything you've tried to sound smart about was out of context, wrong, or without substance.
Last edited by theD4nk0wl on Feb 22, 2021, 6:51:15 PM
That guy legit tried to use Grod law what the fuck.
IGN: I_NO
Corgi Squad
Walrus Squad
- you seem to stack Armour. dont. Armour is a shit mechanic that does nothing good to you. - Never ever listen to this post ever.
Last edited by I_NO on Feb 22, 2021, 6:47:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info