Censorship is on the rise @GGG-Tencent

lol
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
While the censorship of the OG thread is blown out of Proportion. Its a observable facts that Totalaralism as warned by Book 1984 & various 90s sci-fi movies is becoming closer everyday.

Censorship is only the beginning & like ultimately authoritianism will be justified by "for the greater good". Read history.

The more scary stuff is, authoriarian is getting MORE support by brainwash people that believed it is a necessity for *wait for it* the greater good & the end justified the means.

Last edited by kiadaw on Feb 23, 2021, 5:14:01 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Their forum... not yours. You can't censor your own forum. I'm surprised that they're still allowing you to post your nonsense.

This. It honestly baffles me sometimes what kind of trash people are allowed to post. The sheer amount of tolerance from GGG at times is frankly astonishing. Pretty sure nothing short of posts that violate the code of conduct would be "censored", to keep up with the buzzword of the year.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
The sheer amount of tolerance from GGG at times is frankly astonishing. Pretty sure nothing short of posts that violate the code of conduct would be "censored", to keep up with the buzzword of the year.

Considering the CoC has a line explicitly stating one should not antagonise others in an obnoxious manner, I am left with only two options. Either they're spotty as fuck with their enforcement or they have a roooolly weird idea of antagonism.

As I said earlier, I have had posts deleted that said precisely the same thing as untouched ones. Often in the same thread. Conclusion: GGG consider me antagonistic and obnoxious, whereas others are harmless. It's a funny terminus for a former moderator and high end supporter, but I can't pretend I didn't see it coming. The Tencent acquisition set me off and then I was pacified...sort of...but not really. For the average Exile nothing changed, other than a steady ramp up of mtx pushing. But for anyone with their finger even near the vein, the change in pulse was impossible to ignore. That, coincidentally, might be one of the few thing Kop and I have in common. What might differentiate us is I have a keener awareness of how futile it is to stand in the way of Chinese money. I suppose when you call yourself a God of Gamers and write from a consistently self-centred point of view, it can be hard to see the bigger picture. Or much of a picture at all, given one might be too focused on a self portrait.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 23, 2021, 11:04:01 PM
"
Considering the CoC has a line explicitly stating one should not antagonise others in an obnoxious manner, I am left with only two options. Either they're spotty as fuck with their enforcement or they have a roooolly weird idea of antagonism.

As I said earlier, I have had posts deleted that said precisely the same thing as untouched ones. Often in the same thread. Conclusion: GGG consider me antagonistic and obnoxious, whereas others are harmless. It's a funny terminus for a former moderator and high end supporter, but I can't pretend I didn't see it coming.

For what it's worth, and it isn't much, I disagree with their assessment of you. We may not share the same views on some topics, mainly because I simply do not have the experience you do, but other than challenging my views, you've never truly been antagonistic towards me, so I don't see where that opinion comes from.

I've had posts removed and I absolutely never intend to antagonise anyone, but I do agree with their choice ultimately. I used to get a little carried away in discussions that should have just ended instead of escalating further and so ultimately it was my own fault. Some questionable cases as well, but moderators are only human too.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Feb 24, 2021, 12:17:21 AM
It is their right, but it is bad policy to have randomly enforced, arbitrary moving of threads and deletions.

It does not make GGG look good, it does not make people want to buy packs.

Make clear rules, enforce them consistently. That is not easy to do but its also not rocket science.

Expect ... I was going to say more, but expect basic competence.
First i was like "eh".

Then i've seen who posted.

GL getting attention on your threads.
"
kiadaw wrote:
While the censorship of the OG thread is blown out of Proportion. Its a observable facts that Totalaralism as warned by Book 1984 & various 90s sci-fi movies is becoming closer everyday.

Censorship is only the beginning & like ultimately authoritianism will be justified by "for the greater good". Read history.

The more scary stuff is, authoriarian is getting MORE support by brainwash people that believed it is a necessity for *wait for it* the greater good & the end justified the means.

serious question, are you a bot
Censorship is on the rise litteraly everywhere, welcome to 2021 !
"
...Kop the God of Gamers write from a consistently self-centred point of view, can be hard to see the bigger picture. Or much of a picture at all, given one might be too focused on a self portrait.

That's it, I'm calling the Kop... oh wait.
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info