Censorship is on the rise @GGG-Tencent

"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:
I live next to a lake and it was frozen over a few days ago, while still being upper 60 degrees Fahrenheit. I'm half expecting to be snowed on this July. Once in a generation events are now an annual event. Fun times. I wonder what my kid will live with.

Oh wow, that must be so cool. I live in a city and it's rather busy. I think I'd trade that for a place outside if there was good internet. :P

2 weeks ago, we were ice skating & playing on the lake in Gießen, middle Hessen, last week, we were sun tanning in the park. Surprise the Polizei were no where to be found.

But this morning it is starting to get cold again, & may see a return of winter according to wetter.de.

Well....good luck for reply got deleted in succession.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
That's true - "Feedback" section has way less exposure than "General" we are in now, threads don't really blow up there. Quite a few of my threads were moved there with questionable reasoning as well.
Moving a thread from General Discussion to Feedback and Suggestions doesn't seem like censorship to me. Although a reasonable argument could be made that the topic was meant to be discussed rather than making any suggestion. There is not a clear cut way to differentiate.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info