Censorship is on the rise @GGG-Tencent

just relax its game...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Lol, a post I support made was removed because I refer to some people act as cultists when they acted like one.

Are we in Kindergarten?
"
KiadawP wrote:
Lol, a post I support made was removed because I refer to some people act as cultists when they acted like one.

Are we in Kindergarten?

Eventually with some time you're around this forums you understand how mods enforce their rules.

The hivemind is a real thing anyway. Nothing that most of these people don't know.

Wouldnt bother too much in proving a point here, after all it's the same names here and there and you can already tell what they think and what are going to be their answers most of the time.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
"
KiadawP wrote:

Are we in Kindergarten?

Eventually with some time you're around this forums you understand how mods enforce their rules.

The hivemind is a real thing anyway. Nothing that most of these people don't know.

Wouldnt bother too much in proving a point here, after all it's the same names here and there and you can already tell what they think and what are going to be their answers most of the time.

Indeed, but only one answer truly matters.

Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Update:

Another thread moved to the censor I mean the feedback section.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3061724

If you want to be less censored start spending more time in that section over the general discussion, that is until GD gets the same attention the feedback does right now, and then I am curious what method they'll start using to further censor the community from certain info reaching it, wait I already know, but I'm not gonna disclose it.

This might be GGGs forum and sure they can do whatever they want with it, but at the end know that mods work for you and not for Chris Wilson. If this company objective is to open our wallet, and if through censorship that seems easier to accomplish, well censor on.

I've said it above, I do not like excessive moderation, and I surely don't want biased moderation. The more some information makes sense, the more truth it exposes the more censorship it will experience.
Last edited by Kopogero on Feb 26, 2021, 11:25:46 PM
"
Kopogero wrote:

This might be GGGs forum and sure they can do whatever they want with it, but at the end know that mods work for you and not for Chris Wilson.

This IS GGG's forum and they CAN do whatever they want.
Mods do work for Chris, actually.
When they move your thread to Feedback, that is not censorship.
Flogging a dead horse, I know.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
At some point, we're all going to have to simply agree to ignore these posts and he'll go away.
So how is the weather, everyone? Changing seasons every week here in Germany. One week it's snowy & cold, the other one we had like 24°c and now it feels like it's Spring time. Curious
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
So how is the weather, everyone? Changing seasons every week here in Germany. One week it's snowy & cold, the other one we had like 24°c and now it feels like it's Spring time. Curious

Weather has been unsettled lately but, sunny today, about 8 degrees right now (8 AM West coast Canada)
Crocuses have started to sprout the last couple of days, and robins have started to show up as well so yes Spring is nearly here.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
After having experienced censorship for 3-4 consecutive posts right now, i say without doubt that now i understand what OP means.

Here is the timeline of what I saw happening:
- Prior-Metamorph-Harvest up until Heist:
GGG really tightened the rope a bit too much, their greedy practices are becoming a bit too obvious. People stopped eating the carrot and saw the stick. Many posts are about keywords: Metashift (fake balance changes just to shake things up without a real direction), and mere focus on MTX sales. AKA player got tired of the bs facade made to milk some cash.

- Heist: was actually bugged and the content didnt impress apparently. It
tanked HARD considering it was full christmas. That comedy post about cyberpunk was another hit. All i can say is that everything that happened, ggg asked for it 100% by underdelivering.

- It seems like GGG got worried for real that such league tanked. They did various things that i noticed:
1. They started HEAVILY CENSORING everything in the boards that talked about how badly they did in the past with their bad game choices (i have just experienced this right now)
2. A little U turn on greediness, this league is actually a loot pinata (and the reason im still playing tbh). Less death and MTXes, bit more loot for free
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Feb 27, 2021, 1:18:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info