Censorship is on the rise @GGG-Tencent

just because you're being throw on one of the dead sections of this forums doesnt mean you're being censored..

I question if you actually understand the meaning of the word. But then again this is one of your threads so.. I'm not suprised.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
When they're choosing to censor me they're also censoring you

Second-class poe gamer
I'm going to start posting bugs to General Discussion and get angry at the censorship when they move it to Bug Reports.
"
Kopogero wrote:
Personally, I care less and they can censor their audience as much as they want

You don't really care, but make a wall of text about it. Cool. Good start.

"
Kopogero wrote:
Currently they're tactic for censorship is to move quickly threads they find "damaging" for their market to be informed with to the feedback section.

That seems to me like a pretty inefficient tactic. If I was to censor something, I'd delete it, rather than move it to another public place.

"
Kopogero wrote:
Censorship has been on the rise over the years and its not just with GGG-Tencent, but the internet as a whole in North America. Any place that gains a lot of attention is becoming more and more censored, because attentions means money, power and influence.

Sounds a bit like what someone would say who believes in conspiracy theories.

"
Kopogero wrote:
The best way to get out of a bubble and be less censored is to inform yourself more of what else exist out there while you're still not fully censored, where that too won't be an option. So, the first step is to have alternative search engines, because most likely you won't be able to "google" most of them in the foreseeable future.

Sounds a lot like what someone would say who believes in conspiracy theories.

If GGG moves threads to the Feedback forum to censor them, wouldn't the best way to circumvent that be to read the Feedback forum?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
pr13st wrote:
"
When they're choosing to censor me they're also censoring you

+1
At this point the OP should be happy he is allowed to post.
It's indeed rare to find a diamond in a pile of sand, which is why everything in life that has value its usually scarce. One can browse through the posts above to see how most of them are anything, but sad attempts at engaging in argument with me, but then again believe me my lovely community if that's the best you can come up I'll respond to that.

I am after all generous as its been my feedback, which by the way I prefer to choose where it goes, and if like some of you are stating how the feedback section is the place where it has a better chance to be spotted, then whoever is in charge gathering it must truly have a challenging task. After all their choice is between the feedback section, general discussion and the echo of chambers called Reddit.

I dislike anyone who starts "choosing" for me because that is indeed an excessive moderation, and often done for the purpose I already outlined above, why else would one go so far to move those threads literally within seconds of being posted? Further, if they are indeed so "efficient" have you asked why the harvest thread and other that are also about feedback sitting in general discussion for days? GGG is shooting itself in the foot anytime it makes decisions that their supporters do not agree with.

@Johny_snow what you are doing is baiting, because posting for no other purpose, but to attack the OP rather than discuss on the subject is unnecessary provoking a specific member of the community, which is also considered harassment and a direct violation of the terms of service, and all I would need to do is click that button and report your post, and guess who won't be allowed to post for the next few days?

Over the years I've already done a lot of free education for this lovely community, because I want individuals like you to still be able to post. I am always about free speech and less censorship, because most know already that I am anything, but a snow flake, just like how they know to appreciate their privilege to post more after NOT being able to post for a while.

Charan, how are you doing buddy?

Last edited by Kopogero on Feb 20, 2021, 6:12:40 AM
You wrote a lot of text but all you really said is "ggg cencors me' "censorship is wrong" all because some mod on this forum moved your thread to another part of the forum?

Cool.

I would like everyone here to have a wonderful weekend. It's an amazing time to be alive. People really need to stop worrying about small stuff like where a post ends up and just sit back an appreciate what we have. Let go of this and you'll be a much happier person.
"
Kopogero wrote:
my lovely community

Spoiler

Nice bait post though. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Feb 19, 2021, 8:09:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info