Censorship is on the rise @GGG-Tencent

Ohh I was wondering what happened to sneaky (two posts above). Guess that's it?
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
Ohh I was wondering what happened to sneaky (two posts above). Guess that's it?

Merely mentioning "that" country or the political party can get your post removed. They are not very clear on the extent of their forum policy which I hate to say would fit OP's narrative, but this entire thread is only about himself and his ego and has nothing to do with what happens to sneaky

But again.. it's their house & their rules. This is their forum and they can run it how they want to (or in this case, are asked to)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
lol.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Pretty sure the only reason they don't lock this thread and start handing out probations is that they don't want to have the appearance of "censorship", even if such a thing made sense.
Is there such a thing as "needlessly positive"? Should there be?
"
innervation wrote:
Is there such a thing as "needlessly positive"? Should there be?

Only when talking about diseases.
well with that status then this means that he requested his account to be deleted after he was but on probation.....
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
well with that status then this means that he requested his account to be deleted after he was but on probation.....

Or they got sick of his BS. He got on probation like once every month.
Just chiming in to give a friendly reminder to adhere to the Code of Conduct otherwise we may need to remove some posts (or lock the thread) if it starts to get a little too wild: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1457463

"
kuciol wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

Or they got sick of his BS. He got on probation like once every month.

We don't delete accounts unless the owner has requested us to do so.
yeah, pretty sure the chinese's, tencent and and GGG have a full staff to read all your post's and censor them, that's one of their most important issue.
i've been emailed that the FBI is on fire due to your posts too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info