Harvest needs a big nerf for next league.

Last edited by ay995 on Feb 19, 2021, 3:43:00 AM
Buff Harvest,just nerf this juicy maps ;)
"
frostzor27 wrote:
And then came Harvest. For the first time I did have power to make items on my own, by my efforts of grinding and playing alone. Every moment I had the feeling of power over the game: no more gambling, no more hoarding, no more needing to use fucking trade sites. I could start with a base item and improve based on my progress and effort, and damn, that's what an ARPG must give as a feeling for its players.

But no, GGGCent had to mess it up by allowing crafted items tradable. That created a monster that made the life of the famous 1% way easier, just WAY easier, that they started complaining. Also, the former players that had more time and resources got pissed because the pleb was not hoarding to buy anymore, so their profits went down like never before. RMTers were crying rivers. And guess? These people just looked at their own bellies, not realizing the greater good that was made to ALL players.

Basically, Harvest could have been: you want powerful items? WORK FOR IT!. But in the end, what we got was: you want powerful items? TRADE FOR IT!

Sad but true.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Rixh1 wrote:
Hm, I disagree
-as a casual player aswell.

You can easily craft good items without Harvest, to do all content, you disagree?

Casual player with 39 challenges done.
Who says that GGG has to buff monsters to counter Harvest??

The only ones who are delusional are you who argue this way. There was no announcement whatsoever, that the game is currently too easy. It is simply not. POE is the hardest ARPG out there. D2 is a joke compared. We do not need more difficulty.

If you want more difficulty, make your private league. It has been said a thousand times. This is a game which is supposed to be fun to the most people out there, and not a tool to show some no-lifers how much more pixel-wealth they have than anybody else.
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
"
Dan1986 wrote:

nobody but they will, they have everytime in the past it goes hand in hand with the targeted power creep
"
Dan1986 wrote:

The only ones who are delusional are you who argue this way. There was no announcement whatsoever, that the game is currently too easy. It is simply not. POE is the hardest ARPG out there. D2 is a joke compared. We do not need more difficulty.

If you want more difficulty, make your private league. It has been said a thousand times. This is a game which is supposed to be fun to the most people out there, and not a tool to show some no-lifers how much more pixel-wealth they have than anybody else.

Guys, please try to understand GGG’s basic business model: more players playing leagues for longer means more mtx purchases.

Players will get bored and leave the game much sooner if it isn’t extremely challenging to obtain endgame gear; it’s that simple. This is what the data has always shown, no matter what any of us say anecdotally, which is why GGG always gates power behind grind and RNG.

We are all going to get slammed SO hard if harvest stays as-is. Casual players should be begging GGG to nerf it, because you will be the ones hurt the most in the end.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Last edited by demon9675 on Feb 19, 2021, 11:55:55 AM
So I changed my mind. If higher end players want to craft until they are breaking their game that is fine as long as I can finally (this past week) pick up a few crafts I needed. I'm not an efficient player so it took me much longer to find anything good. Nothing huge but enough to keep me playing a bit longer. I think craft specific luck beats RNG most times and is more $ effective if used correctly. I'm more concerned if Ritual goes some currency will go with it. So I vote leave as is or augment the seeds slightly if it will only start in late game when some crafts are basically not needed.
Last edited by raziekeljr on Feb 19, 2021, 12:04:41 PM
"
demon9675 wrote:

Guys, please try to understand GGG’s basic business model: more players playing leagues for longer means more mtx purchases.

Players will get bored and leave the game much sooner if it isn’t extremely challenging to obtain endgame gear; it’s that simple. This is what the data has always shown, no matter what any of us say anecdotally, which is why GGG always gates power behind grind and RNG.

Nothing challenging to get endgame gear on trade league (and never was), you just trade for it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by loardpcm on Feb 19, 2021, 12:13:53 PM
"
demon9675 wrote:
"
Dan1986 wrote:

We are all going to get slammed SO hard if harvest stays as-is. Casual players should be begging GGG to nerf it, because you will be the ones hurt the most in the end.

lmfao

Dude, casual players struggle to get past yellow maps, or kill Basic Atziri. I don't think they are the ones that are going to do the tons of research to make these 75+ ex items, especially even for guides that spell it out admit that it can get costly when the harvest rolls don't go your way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info