Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

Ggg, i want good reworks and league
But we already have good reworks at home and a great league
Homes: Champion Nerf, Inquisitor Archmage Nerf, Gladiator Bleeding Nerf, Assassin Nerf,Necr Nerf, Golems Nerf, Aurabots Nerf,Mines Nerf,Trickster Nerf,Vortex occultist cold dot Nerf
looking at the nerfs, it feels good! :D
Ooof all i see is the nerf to Aura stack & Necro because they were very popular and powerful last leagues. So well nothing very though through again just nerf the stuff that is popular and buff/change some old trash in hopes players get excited over it. Just write the truth "We nerfed Necro and Aura Stackers because we saw they were popular and powerfull now go and find new broken builds until we can nerf them again in a never ending cylce of irony and cynicism".

I was sick of this 6 years ago and i'm still sick of this now. Anyways lets hope this plays out well for you after the last months of dumpster fires and blunders.

I would just have straight buffed all other classes and be done with it. You know bring them all up instead of some down and other still not up to par with the good old ones.
"
haniii11 wrote:
No matter what you write, you GUTTED assasin, completely


assasin was the best chose over the last years... even for caster builds.. wich is dump.. the Elementalist should be the best choice for caster builds and not assasin...

so the assasin nerfs are good. u should play assasin if u want to play a melee crit build or something with poison/chaos and not "any spell that can crit = assassin best in slot"

People even prefered a tri-herald assasin over elementalist. meanwhile assassin had not a single herald note...
WaifuJanna - ♥ The Ice-Queen: Vortex CI Witch ♥
Last edited by WaifuJanna on Jan 11, 2021, 7:22:55 PM
"
"
JCOH35 wrote:
These spin jobs are almost more offensive then the over handed nerfs.

Please dont try to tell us that some random, crappy new skill gem or slight buffs to pre-existing skill gems that 1% of players used are going to counter-act destroying almost every ascendancy class.

The fact that the response has been this overwhelmingly negative and that the internet is agreeing on something should tell you that you fkd up.

I havent felt this annoyed since the first beast league notes when you told me I was going to spend the next 3 months not trying to kill monsters......


+484828÷8=£÷¥


GGG hiring positive reviews now, theres an office for that over at tencent btw
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
"
WaifuJanna wrote:
"
haniii11 wrote:
No matter what you write, you GUTTED assasin, completely


assasin was the best chose over the last years... even for caster builds.. wich is dump.. the Elementalist should be the best choice for caster builds and not assasin...

so the assasin nerfs are good. u should play assasin if u want to play a melee crit build or something with poison/chaos


Its a shame they nerfed the poison and chaos damage assassins could do.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jan 11, 2021, 7:23:22 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
These spin jobs are almost more offensive then the over handed nerfs.

Please dont try to tell us that some random, crappy new skill gem or slight buffs to pre-existing skill gems that 1% of players used are going to counter-act destroying almost every ascendancy class.

The fact that the response has been this overwhelmingly negative and that the internet is agreeing on something should tell you that you fkd up.

I havent felt this annoyed since the first beast league notes when you told me I was going to spend the next 3 months not trying to kill monsters......


Yeah I was like "Well sure they nerfed a bunch of stuff but I guess that's expected". Then i saw them say they didnt't mean to nerf anything but wanted things to "Feel Better" that got me lit. Feel better for whom?

Nobody that's who.
lol
You still gutted Assassin and Trickster, thx for the nerfs xD
I tend to stay objective and try to see your point but, seriously here I see no argument that can be defended.
We were told that all Ascendancies like the 3 showed during the podcast would be change in the same way, I guess the 3 chosen to be shown were picked for that reason.
How can some "Option" be given when plainly all Mov speed as been removed across each Ascendancies ? Where are the options ? I am kinda confused ! Care to elaborate on that please ?
Further more, why always feel the need to nerf or kill skills rather to have another approach, I mean by that why kill the Steel skills rather that just to prevent players to use Call of Steel if they dont use a Steel skill in the first place so there wouldnt be any exploit with other skills ?

Again why remove/nerf stuff instead of buffing other real skills not like Scorching ray where literally 0% plays that skills and to buff what, Mana cost and cast speed, that really aint game changer to make it Premium or even consider it right ?

I understand that you have a " cyclic " ways to change stuff in POE so not all builds stay on top and promote change. Then again, Have you consider players that dont want to change and want to play the skill they " love " and maybe like rather than the most optimal.

And what about the casual player, you want to bring POE2.0 but then again by bringing more mechanics and more change, it will only confuse players. The new content is nice but piling mechanics on top of other may take a toll on players in the long run.

I feel like instead of nerfing which always lead to bad reaction, why not see a solution in the positive side and stop the nerfing persiod and start to buff other skills so at that point it would bring real potential to those spells to be competitive and bring more choices to players and there you would have your diversity.

I mean I love to play summoners, in any games, and it has been for the past 20 years. I have to say now I have no intention nor any wish to play summoners at this point in the game.
Would I consider play other build, YES I love POE. Would I enjoy as much, OFC not but if I play another optimal build, then I will be able to play with my friends.

Another point of making other Skills more potent is that if more build are considered " viable " then the price across the board would be lower and not as expensive which would make them more available for all players.

Food for thoughts :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info