Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

"
ENSASKE wrote:
Well thank you so much for clarifying, that's the only thing that i wanted (Decent Honesty)

Love you bex :D

Half of the post is flat out lies and the other half calling us stupid. Yea so very honest..
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
Buffs=Nerfs? Where are 40 buffed skills? It was a big lie?
The idea that developers don’t make mistakes and we should trust them is misguided. We are the customers and therefore if we are unhappy they by definition made a mistake. It’s not our job to like what they’ve done it’s their job to provide something that we like. That’s the software business. And I’m speaking from a position of experience as a product developer and owner

Perhaps it’s too soon to know for sure these changes are bad, but by the looks of it they most likely aren’t making the game any more fun or accessible to new players like myself. At the very least it looks like the game will take longer and the economy will be more expensive as a result of these changes.

The explanation of the nerfs with hand wavy and concepts from psych 101 is painful to listen to. The CM needs to be honest with what they did and say they’ll keep an eye on the state of the game and adjust as necessary rather than insist they’ve done no wrong, baldly lie to our faces about buffs that don’t actually exist to counteract the nerfs, and tell us the skills that literally define the game are fillers.

Well, that’s my opinion at least.
"
spawnas wrote:
"
ENSASKE wrote:
Well thank you so much for clarifying, that's the only thing that i wanted (Decent Honesty)

Half of the post is flat out lies and the other half calling us stupid. Yea so very honest..

yes but I mean her having to explain that. GGG causes the damage, uses poor communication and she must confront the users alone.

They use us as "test subjects" with these crazy inventions (even if this type of ancestry will be in poe2 it means they are testing it early). They only worry about forcing us to test their new changes and even to sell more. Why did they release the support packages first? they already knew how people were going to react.

I don't see any balance or anything new that adds improvements. Few cases with some ancestry but that does not count as general improvements. They should be clear from the start to avoid this.
"
ENSASKE wrote:
"
spawnas wrote:
"
ENSASKE wrote:

yes but I mean her having to explain that. GGG causes the damage, uses poor communication and she must confront the users alone.

They use us as "test subjects" with these crazy inventions (even if this type of ancestry will be in poe2 it means they are testing it early). They only worry about forcing us to test their new changes and even to sell more. Why did they release the support packages first? they already knew how people were going to react.

I don't see any balance or anything new that adds improvements. Few cases with some ancestry but that does not count as general improvements. They should be clear from the start to avoid this.

For sure. I try to not spend much on games, but after that announcement stream i wanted to buy one of the packs, because of how good the trailer looked. Glad i didn't...
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Last edited by spawnas on Jan 13, 2021, 1:05:47 PM
"
"

let the emotions sit, you'll figure that it's gonna be fine. see you this friday btw! :D

I defeated Sirius on Awa 0 only once in my life and now I have to face him while mapping. I hate facing Sirius since that guy is INVULNERABLE for me. I'll rather face Tanos with a spoon than see Sirius. In my quest to get the Awakening Challenge, he was a necessary loss of EXP due of certain death. I'm not going to play this shit Friday. I'll take a break until they stop thinking that Sirius is a fun boss to face. I don't give a fuck about nerf, they can force us to play a no skill faceless character for what I care, I am pissed of having Sirius forced upon me. I hate Sirius.

To be fair, it reads to me like Sirus will randomly pop and throw an attack here and there like the Shaper used to on Shaper influenced maps. You don't have to fight him.
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:

To be fair, it reads to me like Sirus will randomly pop and throw an attack here and there like the Shaper used to on Shaper influenced maps. You don't have to fight him.

Because Sirius instakilling me is so fun even if I don't fight him. Like levelling up isn't hard enough.
"
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:

Because Sirius instakilling me is so fun even if I don't fight him. Like levelling up isn't hard enough.

Why do you think hes going to instakill you? We don't know anything about how its going to work. Have to wait and see, maybe it wont make much difference.
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
"
spawnas wrote:

Why do you think hes going to instakill you? We don't know anything about how its going to work. Have to wait and see, maybe it wont make much difference.

Because that's what Sirius do. Every frigging time. Over and Over again.
"
imagine going on the forums and whining, cause you're not satisfied with adjustments. tells a lot about how inadaptive and low one can be!

"
Ambassador wrote:
Imagine getting a perfectly fine running car for FREE, and then complaining to the person that gave it to you, that you hate the colour of it :DD
Right, calling people "low" and making incomparable comparisons will run you a long way, Bex. Relog, BTW, we see you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info