Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

"
Ambassador wrote:
Imagine getting a perfectly fine running car for FREE, and then complaining to the person that gave it to you, that you hate the colour of it :DD

:DDDD
"
Ambassador wrote:
Imagine getting a perfectly fine running car for FREE, and then complaining to the person that gave it to you, that you hate the colour of it :DD

Not this s@@@t again, this game isn't so free. Most of us have spent a lot of money to buy stash before figuring out that 99.9% of drops are useless. I've surely given GGG enough money to be able to complain since I paid to play this game just as much as an AAA. Let alone the people who bought the supports pack.
"
"
Ambassador wrote:

Not this s@@@t again, this game isn't so free. Most of us have spent a lot of money to buy stash before figuring out that 99.9% of drops are useless. I've surely given GGG enough money to be able to complain since I paid to play this game just as much as an AAA. Let alone the people who bought the supports pack.

it IS a free game :D it's up to you if you want to donate or not, but it IS a free game.
"
Ambassador wrote:
it IS a free game :D it's up to you if you want to donate or not, but it IS a free game.

No is not free, its freemium at best you need those tabs sooner or later, stop dismissing proper complaints hiding below fake excuses. The car was sold without enough space for the voyage you were meant to use it.
"
"
Ambassador wrote:

No is not free, its freemium at best you need those tabs sooner or later, stop dismissing proper complaints hiding below fake excuses. The car was sold without enough space for the voyage you were meant to use it.

haha, get a free car, worth 100.000, complain that there's not enough space :D KEKWE
"
Ambassador wrote:
"
"
Ambassador wrote:

haha, get a free car, worth 100.000, complain that there's not enough space :D KEKWE

100.000? Sorry but your car is worth 0,02 cents and even paying that price feel being scammed. This game was never so good like you think it was. And never will.
"
"
Ambassador wrote:

:D it's 25$ tops. also paying money doesn't entitle you to tell GGG what direction they should take. :DD just stop paying / decide with your wallet if you don't like stuff. the money you spent on per hour entertainment should well be worth. :DDD

next time go to the cinema and afterwards write to steven steelberg what an asshole he is :D
"
"
"
Ambassador wrote:

:D it's 25$ tops. also paying money doesn't entitle you to tell GGG what direction they should take. :DD just stop paying / decide with your wallet if you don't like stuff. the money you spent on per hour entertainment should well be worth. :DDD

next time go to the cinema and afterwards write to steven steelberg what an asshole he is :D

Enjoying defending a software house who has pratically told you they don't care a bit about you because you aren't one of the 10 people they made this game for.

No is not free, its freemium at best you need those tabs sooner or later, stop dismissing proper complaints hiding below fake excuses. The car was sold without enough space for the voyage you were meant to use it.[/quote]

haha, get a free car, worth 100.000, complain that there's not enough space :D KEKWE[/quote]

100.000? Sorry but your car is worth 0,02 cents and even paying that price feel being scammed. This game was never so good like you think it was. And never will.[/quote]

how dare you, the amount of people that has worked on this game, the amount of players that has been playing this game, how f dare you
"
Ambassador wrote:

how dare you, the amount of people that has worked on this game, the amount of players that has been playing this game, how f dare you

Double standard much here?
You are entitled to dismiss me but I'm not entitled to express my opininion.
Last edited by ArionAthreides on Jan 13, 2021, 5:21:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info