Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

"
"
Ambassador wrote:

how dare you, the amount of people that has worked on this game, the amount of players that has been playing this game, how f dare you

Double standard much here?

You're a troll :D
"
Enjoying defending a software house who has pratically told you they don't care a bit about you because you aren't one of the 10 people they made this game for.

maybe you don't see the picture - I am not defending. I'm also pissed about some stuff. but that's part of the game - maybe this change will yield some nicer playstyle for me. also they cannot satisfy everybody and if they would, this game would feel unrewarding and dead in no-time.
"
Ambassador wrote:
"
"
Ambassador wrote:

how dare you, the amount of people that has worked on this game, the amount of players that has been playing this game, how f dare you

Double standard much here?

You're a troll :D

No, you are, and not even a good one.
"
"
Enjoying defending a software house who has pratically told you they don't care a bit about you because you aren't one of the 10 people they made this game for.

maybe you don't see the picture - I am not defending. I'm also pissed about some stuff. but that's part of the game - maybe this change will yield some nicer playstyle for me. also they cannot satisfy everybody and if they would, this game would feel unrewarding and dead in no-time.

This game is dead and unrewarding anyway, now that Sirius is going to map I'm basically banned from them. So much for making me enjoy the game.
"
"
"

This game is dead and unrewarding anyway, now that Sirius is going to map I'm basically banned from them. So much for making me enjoy the game.

let the emotions sit, you'll figure that it's gonna be fine. see you this friday btw! :D
"

let the emotions sit, you'll figure that it's gonna be fine. see you this friday btw! :D

I defeated Sirius on Awa 0 only once in my life and now I have to face him while mapping. I hate facing Sirius since that guy is INVULNERABLE for me. I'll rather face Tanos with a spoon than see Sirius. In my quest to get the Awakening Challenge, he was a necessary loss of EXP due of certain death. I'm not going to play this shit Friday. I'll take a break until they stop thinking that Sirius is a fun boss to face. I don't give a fuck about nerf, they can force us to play a no skill faceless character for what I care, I am pissed of having Sirius forced upon me. I hate Sirius.
"
JugJugJug wrote:
"our intention was to streamline many of these passive nodes so that they were much simpler but more powerful." "We did not specifically set out to buff or nerf the overall power of most Ascendancy Classes in Echoes of the Atlas"

You effin' kidding right? My league starter has an outright 20% less damage and 20% less minion duration, and my bosskiller build has 30% less damage... this is ABSOLUTELY a nerf... it's NOT "simpler but more powerful" That statement is a flat out lie. These don't kill my builds completely, but they are NERFS.

It's bad enough that you left us still saddled with the bleeding anal cancer conqueror system of progressing the atlas... it's just adding insult to injury to nerf my builds at the same time.

Oh no, now my minions take 3 seconds to AoE entire screen with a budget of 5 EX instead of 1. DEAD GAME!!!!
Last edited by emberart on Jan 13, 2021, 6:14:55 AM
"This game is free therefore we cannot critic anything the developers are doing" is a logic that will always amuse me, you know what else is free ? Air, and if someone shits in your bedroom I'm pretty sure you won't like the free stench it leaves.

Covid is free too, my point being that it being free doesn't grant it any kind of immunity toward the people who actually Kickstarted the game and kept it affloat until Tencent came along.

If anything I'm more disappointed by the lack of transparency with the nerfs / buffs than I am with the changes themselves.
Last edited by Nihimoth on Jan 13, 2021, 6:33:02 AM
Well thank you so much for clarifying, that's the only thing that i wanted (Decent Honesty)

Love you bex :D
Big Streamers tryin to tell us harvest is the real buff, fuck that. if thats the case remove it entirely. its rng friend got 1 alva corr room in 3.5 months, so harvest- gettin good recipes is pure rng.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info