Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

"
Caulder10 wrote:
lol
speed, damage or defence are literally all that matters in poe.

And they nerfed em
I always wonder if we play the same game
Go ahead and show me the "more powerful options" for a poison-based assassin
I'll wait
Any chance to have Raise Spectre gem among the "40 skill gem buffs"? Like add some Minion Life/tankiness, to make them usable in maps without high end gear?
Love this and thanks, GGG.

For me, PoE has been less about making an OP meta build min-maxed to the gods, but about CREATIVITY and the challenge to make a build to see if knowledge of the mechanics alone could get me past lvl90.

I learn a lot form the top-tier streamers, but I get bored when everyone is hopping on the bandwagon for that ONE build that can only really be optimized one specific way.
Last edited by MackBesmirch on Jan 11, 2021, 6:54:23 PM
lol.
Ye also tell that to trikster XD
people will always focus on the negative.
you could give someone a 14 foot diameter cake, but take away their small cookie and they'll just cry about losing the cookie.

my 3 year old does the same thing sometimes
I trying harder to kill bosses i like this new league tnq GGG
For not trying to nerf things you did a great job nerfing everything. I hate to see what happens when you try to do it.

Mind showing us in detail what the powerful new things are? I see something like this

Added
20% more Damage with Bleeding

Removed
Attacks have 25% chance to cause Bleeding
30% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Bleeding Enemies
25% more Damage with Bleeding

So how is 20% more of something more powerful than 25% more of the same thing plus 2 other things. I'm confused.
Last edited by Havo on Jan 11, 2021, 6:58:33 PM
So first you feed us a juicy steak, and then tell us that potatoes are just as tasty and healty.

just lolling.
Last edited by heyhoihallo on Jan 11, 2021, 7:08:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info