Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

You say you wan't to remove " useless " buff like Move speed etc to buff the real stats. Ok let's talk about assassin, you simply remove all moove speed, remove cast and attack speed buff ( to gain 25% effect on elusive, not worth at all when Sirus don't care about evasive rating, he always touch you when you take a spell and you instantly die )
You remove too many damage about poison passive just to put 0.1% more critical chance for each monster, yes i have to kill 1 less monster to have 2% but i loose chaos damage ! Worth !

You really nerf, and btw moove speed is not filler at all of course, it's part of the game, remove all the moove speed buf ( from potion, boots etc ... ) and you will see Move speed is essencial.
"
"
Inubi wrote:

Lol that's such bullshit. There's at least a couple HUNDRED builds that can kill awk 8 Sirus on less than 10 ex budget. Just learn the fight mechanics and it's not hard. But if you're used to staying in his storms on aurastacker then of course everything else will be underwhelming.

I never played an Aura Stacker, so far I played an Ierophant Totem and Enky Arc's Witch and both build failed at beating Sirius at Awakening over 0 since I laked the over 200 exalts necessary to buy the needed endgame gear 60 of which were for an Awakened gem. You have been proven wrong.
And Sirius isn't even the hardest thing around nowadays.

Then it's all about your mechanics. Enki's Arc build can farm it without any awakened gems and with gear worth like 10 ex.
"
kiljoy wrote:
"
BigGeorgesCZE wrote:
REALLY GGG ????

Nerf all classes = bad strategy...

Many angry players = low money from microtransaction...

Kills most played builds = many players stop play...

LOSE / LOSE SITUATION GGG

PS: I buy first time new supporter pack when not posted patch notes, OK my misstake, I rememenber GGG and many many players too...

PPS: I have about 7000 hours in PoE, and this situation is most sh***t all time playable

funny all this is making me buy supporter pack now lol.
cant wait. Will be one of the best leagues in a while. Like the rewards for challenges also. after a few weeks of whining the whining will stop like every league.

if you have 5000+ hours you have seen this happen over and over. I know i have in the 8000+ hours i've had in this game

Funny... Causal "one of the weeaks" players - pls stopped spam with "OP builds", OP builds need hundereds exalts, unreal for causal, stop cry :-))

PS: GGG now delete my "EDIT" post, wtf tru not good for bussines ???
Last edited by BigGeorgesCZE on Jan 12, 2021, 12:10:52 PM
"
BigGeorgesCZE wrote:
Nerf all classes = bad strategy...

Funny... Causal "one of the weeaks" players - pls stopped spam with "OP builds", OP builds need hundereds exalts, unreal for causal, stop cry :-))

PS: GGG now delete my "EDIT" post, wtf tru not good for bussines ???

omg learn eatleast litlebit english dont even know what you mean with this post
Having played non-necromancer summoner since the end-beta, I fucking hate how GGG has entirely rescinded their idea of "player choice and custumization" and just entirely bent their ass to necromancers.

It's like they only fucking balance zombies and spectres for necromancers.

GEEE THANKS, you took what were like 8 summoner-skills and removed them from any other class and glued them to the fucking witch

Fuck it, fuck you, I'm done trying to make other summoners that use spectres. Tired of this moba-style "pick your hero and ultimate skill!" instead of creating my own
"
Gordyne wrote:
I don't see anything wrong in having passive builds that are easy to play requiring a lot of currency investment to make it work.

You missed the point where none of the builds I played were passive. I had to move around and press more buttons than my 50 years old man reflex allows me to do.
Last edited by ArionAthreides on Jan 12, 2021, 12:14:22 PM
Я хочу чтобы Крис показал таблицу как он занерфил мобов на хк.
Game is amazing - stop crying folks.
im curious to see what new builds replace auras stackers current powerlevel. ;D nah im happy its dead. i abused it to the extreme in hc, and could afk all content.
"
Inubi wrote:

Then it's all about your mechanics. Enki's Arc build can farm it without any awakened gems and with gear worth like 10 ex.

Check the end gear session of Enki and you will see that you need more than 10 exalt to even think of doing Sirius. The Gem setup alone is almost 80ex, let alone the influenced gear. If you are lucky enough to find a seller.
I tried the whole league to defeat Awa 8 Sirius and I can easily say that a normal person can't do that.

If I played a real Necromancer I would have got 40 achievements in the first month.
I don't blame people who play broken build when the game is programmed to be playable only in that way.
Last edited by ArionAthreides on Jan 12, 2021, 12:21:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info