Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

"
PoppaGrim wrote:
You really don't need to make posts like this.

You dropped a bunch of nerfs, own up to it! There's nothing wrong with breaking up the meta.

But posting an argumentative position statement as a "clarification" when the original post is crystal clear, can only be read as intentionally condescending and demeaning.

It really needs clarification since being mad loses reading comprehension and patience
Its good to have to rethink and find new builds, nerfs are not bad at all, just dont be lazy
<your message has been nerfed>

cant wait for the nerf notes tomorrow
"
Caulder10 wrote:
lol
speed, damage or defence are literally all that matters in poe.

Lol those are simplified terms for expansive methods of achieving those outcomes.
"
6_din_49 wrote:
Any chance to have Raise Spectre gem among the "40 skill gem buffs"? Like add some Minion Life/tankiness, to make them usable in maps without high end gear?

is this a joke
"
ChetWalters84 wrote:
Where is the give and take? I think we are smart enough to be able to read what is posted and unless this new give and take is within the gems, we see a lot of nerfs.

Things that were nerfed were either A. Too powerful for their intentions in their free to play game or B. compensated by the skill buffs coming out tomorrow.
Classic POE double down.
The fourth paragraph is total BS. In what way did trickster get buffed? It got completely destroyed. No more dodge, increased dot and movespeed..
Personally most of these nerfs probably aren't going to affect me too much since my skill level is pretty low anyway, but I feel for those players for whom a few percentage points here and there really impact their character's playability.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic, I imagine when you are min-maxxing a character that those percentage points start to snowball and have a significant effect.
Ascendant deadeye - canceling piercing projectiles is opportunity or help to what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info