Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Why would you remove %Reduced Damage Taken from Assassin, Trickster and Sab. Give Less Damage Taken to Dead Eye and then still leave Pathfinder and Raider without?

That makes no sense to me. Dead Eye needs that option the least out of them.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
poggie
smh my head
in MTG they improve with each installment, in PoE they make absolutely no improvements, do not factor in fun, and gut anything that promotes growth, improvement, and/or anything interesting.

I don't see why things aren't improved, more versatile, and less complex.

WHERE IS THE LOGIC?!?

keep the basics, cut the fat, and move forward.
It's easy as ABC, 123 ffs!

only played MTG and D2 for fucking ever, but wut do I know?
Santa Nerf is coming to town!
Dude, Saboteur buffED! Ball lightning maybe?
top d+
Why the fuck did you take away all the movement Speed from the Assasin ?

And who actually cares about the Masterful Form node. No matter whether it gives me maximum charges it is absolutely worthless compared to the other nodes. Slayer either playes cyclone or frenzy and even a frenzy build doesnt want that node because either it gets the crit + impact and 1 of the long arms or 2 of the long arms or crit + 1 and a half long arm. Masterful Form was always garbage and will always be garbage.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
I'm actually mindblow that you removed ALL movement speed from Assassin.
-34%, are you guys high on something ?
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
GGG be like "carrion and stone golems too stronk. Let's nerf all golems by screwing with elementalist".

You really need to hire people who are playing this game to balance it properly.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Jan 11, 2021, 8:49:46 PM
this is gross

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info