Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
artifleur wrote:
My necromancer lost 50% increased damage. That's about 8% less damage. No big deal. :P

Conviction of Power is so tempting, however. Biggest boost of all the changes I'd say. Who's gonna build that 10 permanent endurance charges buid first? O.O

Raider is gonna move so fast. But still zero defense so I'm not interested.

minion duration nerf too, that one was weird. why do you hate my necros?
no third challenge reward since beta lmao
We "buffed" everything with our nerf hammer. xD
Overall, i don't really care about the nerfs, i'll be fine. But what gets me seriously frustrated is the corpo double-speak.

You think ascendancies provide too much power and want most of them nerfed - that's great, say it, don't try to create an alternate reality in which they're "improved" with "powerful new options", where that's just not true for most of them.
Last edited by nskLantash on Jan 11, 2021, 8:27:52 PM
Well it looks like i'm not touching trickster next league, to me they should have focused more on buffing the weak ascendancies than nerfing the good ones.
Last edited by Chaser8 on Jan 11, 2021, 8:17:10 PM
"
nskLantash wrote:
Overall, i don't really care about the nerfs, i'll be fine. But what gets me seriously frustrated is the lying and the corpo double-speak.

You think ascendancies provide too much power and want most of them nerfed - that's great, say it, don't try to create an alternate reality in which they're "improved" with "powerful new options", where that's just not true for most of them.

This ^, Straight honesty is what we need. I would appreciate it if they say beforehand that there will be nerfs like these even for unpopular ascendancies, rather than creating a false hype around "incoming buffs" and turning them into nerfs and saying otherwise.
TIME TO PLAY SOME DIABLO!
Ritual Nerf League!
Everyone who plays Necromancer should stop freaking out. The minor nerfs to the damage nodes is like... 10% less dps at max. It's not MORE damage, it's INCREASED damage on top of what you already have
Be glad we still even have the other notables. The real shit is when they release carrion golem nerfs or spectre (operatives) nerfs. Other than that, build is just at 90%~ strength. Still really fucking good.
deadeye and elementalist are awesome now
"
ashlexd wrote:
Everyone who plays Necromancer should stop freaking out. The minor nerfs to the damage nodes is like... 10% less dps at max. It's not MORE damage, it's INCREASED damage on top of what you already have
Be glad we still even have the other notables. The real shit is when they release carrion golem nerfs or spectre (operatives) nerfs. Other than that, build is just at 90%~ strength. Still really fucking good.

Sirus A8 kill now requires 4.5 seconds instead of 3, unnaceptable nerf for those one-handed bois!
Last edited by SpaniardPuss on Jan 11, 2021, 8:30:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info