Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
ifzlyj wrote:

MORE INTERESTING

"
mrs_choo wrote:
(:

looking fine to me. Some less, some more and some different. lets see the real effect of this once it hits pob...^^

And ppl seem to not be as hyped as me about for example the collossal scion - slayer buff.

There seems to be a lot of fun stuff to try, like deadeye (mirage archer^^) or slayer or witchies (except necro maybe. haha).

This community is so emotional when it comes to patchnodes, to some degree a good thing i guess, but some drama (before actually confirming stuff is really "unplayable") feels more over the top than mid day soap operas...

Let's see and have a blast and embrace new challanges (pun intended. kinda). YAY!

+1

No matter where the nerf bat may have landed, there's no denying that GGG is doing an excellent job of keeping things fresh. I could sit here and pout about a couple tried and true builds that I can't rely on to league start now, but I'm way too hyped about experimenting with all these new possibilities.
<your message has been nerfed>
"
Lurgon wrote:
"
"yay nerf to the meta"
i genuinely face palm at you simps.... they dont remove meta,they JUST SHIFT IT,THERE ALWAYS WILL BE BROKEN ASS SHIT BUILDS,this WILL NOT CHANGE.
CoS,Archamge was league broken shit,and this league there will be,and new META "BROKEN" builds this CHANGE NOTHING,it only MUTILATE FUN FOR AVERAGE PLAYER.

Of Course there will always be broken builds, but we can finally find out which ones that will be again instead of having to run the same shit all over again to stay competitive ... Call me a Simp if that makes you feel happy, nonetheless a great part of the fun for me is playing the game to find out new builds and try out new shit. We had Lots of Leagues now in which you were able to play your favorite meta build, now deal with the fact that Spell Raiders, Trapper Sabos, Tri-Elementalists etc. might be good now and get used to a new build and if you dont like Any of the new Builds, i wont keep you from crying and quitting, just contributes to my entertainment.

Greetings Nogrul
<3

yes but there are people that would rather go on something concrete when making a character because they dont have the time to lvl 3 chars because they all failed,i would rather do something that i know it works then trying new things and having a big chance of failing
"
artifleur wrote:
My necromancer lost 50% increased damage. That's about 8% less damage. No big deal. :P

Conviction of Power is so tempting, however. Biggest boost of all the changes I'd say. Who's gonna build that 10 permanent endurance charges buid first? O.O

Raider is gonna move so fast. But still zero defense so I'm not interested.

This. People fail to understand the difference between "increased" and "more". The removal of these "increased damage" mod types will just make the early game harder and clear these nodes a little.
Last edited by yarakuro on Jan 12, 2021, 7:40:01 AM
"
Lurgon wrote:

Of Course there will always be broken builds, but we can finally find out which ones that will be again instead of having to run the same shit all over again to stay competitive ... Call me a Simp if that makes you feel happy, nonetheless a great part of the fun for me is playing the game to find out new builds and try out new shit.
<3

lmao...imagine wanting to remove a fun from a single-player based game for a lot of people BECAUSE YOU PLAYED THOSE BULDS,who is holding a gun to your head and preventing you from PLAYING NEW SHIT instead of the old ? you are full of shit.
The Nerfs is comming
"
Nibelton wrote:
"
Lurgon wrote:

Of Course there will always be broken builds, but we can finally find out which ones that will be again instead of having to run the same shit all over again to stay competitive ... Call me a Simp if that makes you feel happy, nonetheless a great part of the fun for me is playing the game to find out new builds and try out new shit.
<3

lmao...imagine wanting to remove a fun from a single-player based game for a lot of people BECAUSE YOU PLAYED THOSE BULDS,who is holding a gun to your head and preventing you from PLAYING NEW SHIT instead of the old ? you are full of shit.

Amen Bro
Looks like I'm making a Raider.

Loving the changes.
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
Can wait to jump on the new league and get this new unique badboi on my just nerfed jugg lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info