[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Absolutely love this build... a perfect blend of speed, clear, and boss-destroying.

Also felt a bit squishy with Abyssus, so I swapped to Devoto's... The damage decrease is hardly noticeable (Sirus A9 still dies before he gets a chance to attack, which seems adequate!) and the extra move and attack speed just makes everything feel smoother for mapping.

I do have a question regarding Paradoxica though. I've been trying to find an upgrade for it, but PoB shows any weapon I swap to as a massive DPS loss, even if the weapon has more than twice the damage and higher attack speed. Does the double damage effect on Paradoxica calculate in a non-intuitive way, that makes it somehow better than its numbers would suggest? Me doing something dumb in PoB is also a reasonable guess at the issue...
Hello! you also use vaal stones in your video summary but don't you have gear?
good i see what the problem is i didn't say sorry
is it hc viable and how?
What level would you recommend before actually running this build? Can we start this build with solid gear at level 70-80?
Hello, started using build, while my character is only level 71, damage seems way off and i don't know if this is due to missing like 20+ talent point's,

If anyone with more experience could look at my POB and give any tips going forward while i grind my way to 90+

pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/Y3isu7uh

thanks
What i can improve in my build (check profile)? Abyssus needed or i can freely use my current helmet?
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on May 29, 2021, 3:44:38 PM
Can someone help me. I can not seem to get the paste bin stuff to work on POB, it says that the skill tree is different.
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:
What i can improve in my build (check profile)? Abyssus needed or i can freely use my current helmet?

I not use abyssus too squishy and not enough attack speed

I use devotos and i am at 100 mil dps

They nerfed BF chaneling from 1 to 0,6

So for mirage boys to have time to finish max chaneling for max damage i found you need like 10 APS

So the change i did from last league was

Drop abysus for devotos
Use faster attacks support in place of pulverize
1 attack speed craft on gloves

Also fluid motion unique jewel solves all our dex problems for paradoxica , can get corupted blood imunity on it too and is very cheap

Also astral plate with double curse and vulnerability on hit + assasins mark for dps and vulnerability on hit + enfeeble on hit for defense your choice

Respect
A few questions myself:

1) Does your damage increase with higher attack speed than 10aps? It means the mirrage warriors reach Stage6 faster, would they immediately release or will they continue channeling till 0.6 seconds and then release? Then again, going over 10 aps is still a waste, right?

2) Does the +1 number of mirrage warriors even increase the damage? If the CD is low enough you are casting General's Cry before almost the same time the 6th warrior spawns, at least I notice that 2 warriors die when I re-cast GC. It seems like a good enchant nonetheless, but I wonder if some of the damage gets lost.

1st warrior spawns 300ms after cast, and then every warrior after 200ms. So the last warrior spawns at 1.1s and with enchant at 1.3s, they need 0.6s to channel but by 1.5ish you recast GC, so the last warrior doesn't have enough time to finish the channeling, same goes for 5th warrior, unless attack speed is high enough to reach 6stages within 0.4s~ ... which is far more than 10aps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info