[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

How do you survive anything? I just re-rolled this build the last night and went to t16 atoll with -max, crit and other nasty mods monster just shred through me.

How do you even play this build? Everything kills you by just looking at you. Damage is there but where i survivability? I'm not sold on this build. Is there any helemet this build can use beside abyssus?
Last edited by Ariolatitanlord on Jun 6, 2021, 6:45:59 PM
"
How do you survive anything? I just re-rolled this build the last night and went to t16 atoll with -max, crit and other nasty mods monster just shred through me.

How do you even play this build? Everything kills you by just looking at you. Damage is there but where i survivability? I'm not sold on this build. Is there any helemet this build can use beside abyssus?

Same. I was preparing to quit the league so I sank almost 100ex into this build (albeit most of it was bad rng on crafting the chest), but man....the survivability just straight up sucks donkey balls, you can't survive anything.
-depreciated-
Last edited by Fourkinghell on Jun 15, 2021, 5:07:47 AM
Hello i am GC main 98 lvl

Best defence setup you can fo is farulls fur+ aspect of cat + enfeeble curse on hit

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3101377 Try That build worked for me.. changed my Armour to suit my gloves ;-)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Jun 15, 2021, 3:20:56 AM
Thoughts on Shield charge or shield crush over blade flurry?
Do we need to replace meele phsical suport now tho ? on new pob my attack speed went from 10.4 to 9.06 so thats not great and that was on like endgame gear.
I dont understand build creators that are slapping the [3.15] tag on their build yet havent updated anything pertaining to the changes in 3.15.

This build will be entirely different in 3.15, what is seen in the original post will not work as far as I can tell.
Hello.
I am having trouble with this build
every single time I can desecrate then general cry I have this weird frame drops. How you guys deal with that one? I had the build working on the ultimatum league but I didnt continue due to dying because of FPS drops
hey, what u gonna do with impale?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info