[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

does socketed attacks have - mana cost mod on chest do anything for us?
How does it feel on Blight maps?
How is it ib 3.16..has anyone tried?
Playing this again this league (3 leagues in a row now... love the build). Damage still feels great, but the Fortify changes hurt the defense a lot. It is very difficult to maintain fortify stacks (usually around 4-5 at best, even with a bad paradoxica). Hoping some of that change gets patched at some point, else it may be worth dumping the fortify boots entirely to add another life roll in its place and keep freeze immune mod.

Overall the build still works very well. Fast and killy, melts bosses and clears through trash without trouble. I have swapped the helm to devoto's rather than abyssus though. Extra attack speed and welcome chaos resist, and the extra damage taken on abyssus paired with the weakened fortify was just too much incoming damage. May revisit that once I get done collecting xp though!
nice buld, but i swap infused channeling for vulnerability
guys, do u think is better get Defiance instead of aspect of carnage while leveling from 75+ up to 90+?
just tested it and -15 to attack body does not work for cry
how do you achieve 10aps for BF ? ive got gloves enchanted with attack speed , gem quality 20 an devotos devotion . And i got only 5.32 aps
Last edited by emphsz on Nov 2, 2021, 5:58:46 PM
"
emphsz wrote:
how do you achieve 10aps for BF ? ive got gloves enchanted with attack speed , gem quality 20 an devotos devotion . And i got only 5.32 aps

There's the difference between "sheet (buffed)" and "effective" aps: sheet doesn't count Blitz - 40% more; Onslaught, Frenzy charges, Rage - 37% increased.
So your sheet 5.32 aps is about 9.5 effective.
"
insteadofme wrote:
"
emphsz wrote:

There's the difference between "sheet (buffed)" and "effective" aps: sheet doesn't count Blitz - 40% more; Onslaught, Frenzy charges, Rage - 37% increased.
So your sheet 5.32 aps is about 9.5 effective.

oh gotcha, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info