[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Can I go to higher APS (10+) or it will break my DPS?
"
h3nness3y wrote:
Can I go to higher APS (10+) or it will break my DPS?

No, it won't break your DPS. I would even suggest to get to 10.5 or 11 APS at the minimum, to make very sure the Mirage Warriors always fully channel. Staying at 10.1 feels very wonky to me.

Any APS above that will still be a big boost, because the Mirages disappear as soon as they are done channeling, meaning that a new one can appear sooner to start channeling.
Could someone have a look at this build and see if I can improve something, or something is completely wrong?

https://pastebin.com/mV5jBA3N

PoB says my dps is between 5-7m yet my dps feels lacking. I've killed Sirus and can do t16 maps but honestly I feel I have to choose the map mods carefully and more often than not a boss will one shot me before I can kill them. The dps feels more like 2m than 5m.

Also is blade flurry the best skill for General's Cry? What about slam skills?
https://pastebin.com/rV8BCfAx

please brothers and sisters, help me with my build, i feel i have a mental breakdown if i dont solve it.

i switched from chiefen and this berserker kills me

i tryed the same pob from this topic and simple vanished me the bosses or some mobs

i tryed something different and same shit, i have super good gear and nothing

i simple want to delete this account this so angry i am

WTF IS THIS !!!
Last edited by ReseTwinneR on Aug 12, 2021, 11:23:27 AM
"
ReseTwinneR wrote:
https://pastebin.com/rV8BCfAx

please brothers and sisters, help me with my build, i feel i have a mental breakdown if i dont solve it.

i switched from chiefen and this berserker kills me

i tryed the same pob from this topic and simple vanished me the bosses or some mobs

i tryed something different and same shit, i have super good gear and nothing

i simple want to delete this account this so angry i am

WTF IS THIS !!!

IMO, berserker ascendancy is never meant to be tanky. It's all about damage.

However, I would suggest removing the lethal pride jewel in your PoB to enable life leech. You can also replace one of the medium cluster jewel node for mob mentality; 3x endurance charge helps .... more or less.
Last edited by xenodc on Aug 13, 2021, 3:01:12 AM
"
xenodc wrote:
"
ReseTwinneR wrote:

IMO, berserker ascendancy is never meant to be tanky. It's all about damage.

However, I would suggest removing the lethal pride jewel in your PoB to enable life leech. You can also replace one of the medium cluster jewel node for mob mentality; 3x endurance charge helps .... more or less.

thank you sir very much for help and time
Where do you get Fortify from on the Berserker? There's no Fortify support skill at all in the pob that's posted, and we don't get Fortify from the Ascendancy.
Last edited by Silverpelt on Sep 21, 2021, 3:03:15 PM
"
Silverpelt wrote:
Where do you get Fortify from on the Berserker? There's no Fortify support skill at all in the pob that's posted, and we don't get Fortify from the Ascendancy.
from boot's
that or add it to leap slam
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Thanks, yes I missed it the first time I looked at the equipment.

Thanks again.
np
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info