[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

ive got another question .
Ive got this Paradoxica . Does this Blood Rage overwrites mine ?! And if it does , is it really bad or ?
The Blood Rage proc will overwrite a manually cast version, even if what you used was higher than level 1. You can still manually cast the high level one for bosses without adds and have that stay active, but for trash it's pretty much not worth the bother.

That said, I haven't found Blood Rage to be worth the downside for the most part... we already generate frenzy charges and life leech is easy to get elsewhere, so you're taking 5% life per second for a fairly minor attack speed boost, even with a manually cast level 20 version. I swapped that gem slot for an enhance support on Berserk and Dread Banner (more damage, more accuracy penalty for the enemy) and never looked back.
Hi all, help me pls with my question. How we regenerate mana with this build, we could leech mana from enemies or any another mechanic for mana recovery?
Im checked some profiles, but i don't understand how it works.
"
rbleipzig wrote:
Hi all, help me pls with my question. How we regenerate mana with this build, we could leech mana from enemies or any another mechanic for mana recovery?

"Disciple of Kitava" passive ("Kitava's Teachings" jewel) provides you 5% mana every second on consuming corpse.
"Replica Conqueror's Efficiency" jewel and "Channelling Skills have -3 to Total Mana Cost" prefix on ring allows you to sustain all your skills.
I also take "#% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana" just in case, but it's not necessary at all.
You can easily check your mana sustainability in hideout by holding Berserk, General's Cry and Cyclone - your goal is never stop channeling cyclone and using warcry on cooldown. As for me it's enough about 25 unreserved mana pool.
I also prefer using Lifetap for Leap Slam to avoid getting stuck in "No regen" maps and Baran's DoTs.
Last edited by insteadofme on Nov 11, 2021, 5:22:51 AM
"
insteadofme wrote:
"
rbleipzig wrote:

"Disciple of Kitava" passive ("Kitava's Teachings" jewel) provides you 5% mana every second on consuming corpse.
"Replica Conqueror's Efficiency" jewel and "Channelling Skills have -3 to Total Mana Cost" prefix on ring allows you to sustain all your skills.
I also take "#% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana" just in case, but it's not necessary at all.
You can easily check your mana sustainability in hideout by holding Berserk, General's Cry and Cyclone - your goal is never stop channeling cyclone and using warcry on cooldown. As for me it's enough about 25 unreserved mana pool.
I also prefer using Lifetap for Leap Slam to avoid getting stuck in "No regen" maps and Baran's DoTs.

Thank you very much for the answer, now everything is clear to me
Just put your CWDT setup in your Paradoxica and the issue is solved (CWDT can‘t proc Blood Rage, so the proc will effectively disabled).
I tried copied this build but it doesn't work, why?
Try to explain what you mean saying "don't work". More information needed. I've done this build twice. First as a starter. https://pastebin.com/9nncmAL1
Sup
can't kill any content in game with this build, im dying instantly
really need help
https://pastebin.com/zRwq9J9f
Last edited by ctrlrmb_broodplayer on Nov 18, 2021, 7:17:42 AM
Guess, I'm done with this build. Only 2 Mirror Watcher's Eye left.
https://pastebin.com/PMWwCv9h

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info