[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

How do I craft +curse +attack crit body armor?
Right now my best idea is to spam Dence+Metallic+Prestine+Deft fossils on a hunter base.
"
CrazyFlik wrote:
How do I craft +curse +attack crit body armor?
Right now my best idea is to spam Dence+Metallic+Prestine+Deft fossils on a hunter base.

The easiest way is to get Elder's body with crit and Hunter's with Added Curse and combine them via Awakener's orb. But those mods must be the ONLY influence mods on that bodies. Check out wiki for Awakener's orb first.
"
rainmeadow wrote:
Just put your CWDT setup in your Paradoxica and the issue is solved (CWDT can‘t proc Blood Rage, so the proc will effectively disabled).

That is a great tip, thank you!
Last edited by T_U_Suavo on Nov 22, 2021, 2:39:49 AM

Selling this if anyone wants. MSG me on forums or ingame if interested.

"
The easiest way is to get Elder's body with crit and Hunter's with Added Curse and combine them via Awakener's orb. But those mods must be the ONLY influence mods on that bodies. Check out wiki for Awakener's orb first.

Very bad crafting advice, if you're awakening you should be targeting 3 influenced mods when there's easy way to force with harvest, not 2. Additional curse is guaranteed with harvest reforge caster.

If if you awaken prefix + suffix that way you can't finish off that armor or salvage bad awaken with reforge keep suffixes.

You need to awaken suffixes together, which means first you need to awaken redeemer (inc effect of auras) + hunter (attack crit) or warlord (allres) + hunter.
"
WrongBlight wrote:
"

Very bad crafting advice, if you're awakening you should be targeting 3 influenced mods when there's easy way to force with harvest, not 2. Additional curse is guaranteed with harvest reforge caster.

If if you awaken prefix + suffix that way you can't finish off that armor or salvage bad awaken with reforge keep suffixes.

You need to awaken suffixes together, which means first you need to awaken redeemer (inc effect of auras) + hunter (attack crit) or warlord (allres) + hunter.

How the hell hunting for specific reforges might be "the easiest" way, m8? xD
If crit + curse is your only aim, my advice is undisputably the easiest (and cheapest).
i wanted to try this build for supposedly better bossing but it was terrible compared to my 30 c mapper. i spent many exalts and chaos and it was a waste. i dont recommend trying this build if you dont have at least 50 ex + mageblood/hh and better to try champion and shield crush or charge. ziggy on youtube showcases 3.13 with a link to the champion version there. (aul uprising upwards of 30 ex).

one wrong assumption was that gen cry "totems/warriors" can bypass proximity shield but that doesn't seem to be working. although they auto target they are slow , i got frenzy charges, attack speed on tree and clusters, tailwind in boots, onslaught from lead by example cluster and faster attacks instead of impale and it didn't matter at all. the base damage was just too low. scourge at any difficulty = death. probably alot of nerfs targeted this build now its not good on cost/effectiveness ratio compared to others.
Last edited by VioLenceJak on Nov 30, 2021, 8:30:06 PM
"
insteadofme wrote:
"
WrongBlight wrote:
"

How the hell hunting for specific reforges might be "the easiest" way, m8? xD
If crit + curse is your only aim, my advice is undisputably the easiest (and cheapest).

Any caster reforge will do if you're going for an additional curse. and caster reforges are ubiquitous. so an additional curse is about the easiest thing to get, and it is very, very strong. the costs of this are exactly 2 ex, since, again, caster reforges are easy to get, so the only real cost is the cost of casting suffixes can not be changed. So with an additional two ex, you can secure not only a "meh" armour worth very likely less than is invested in, but instead a "really decent" armour that's very likely to sell for more than is invested in. particularly in a market that's not exactlyx fresh, meaning: that contains the equipment of people that made more than one armour in he hopes of getting a really good one, and of the people that changed their char. consider that a curse usually means an easy 20% more damage, or a considerable amout of security - so not many people will want to buy armours without at a price that could yield them one armour with.

If you do an armour this way, meaning: awaken two suffixes, your chances of actually hitting perfect suffixes rise considerably. imagine hitting a t1 suffix you want. all of a sudden you have an armour that some people would actually buy, paying enough to offer a very nice profit for you.

worst case scenario with two awakened suffixes, you hit a sucky bad third suffix and three bad prefixes. you still can reforge, keep suffixes, to get better prefixes or at least a free prefix to craft life on. worst case scenario with your method: you get 4 bad affixes, too, but you can't safely rescue the craft. your armour needs at least one risky annul, possibly destroying all the work and currency invested so far.

So yes, insteadofme, your advice was bad indeed. that doesn't mean that one can't get lucky following your advice. But usually, people will fare worse with your suggestion.

"
insteadofme wrote:

it also isn't even the cheapest way. if indeed crit + curse is the only aim, the easiest and cheapest way is to buy an armour with attack crit, craft suffixes can't be changed, reforge caster. Et voila, cost: 2 ex + a few chaos for the armour with attack crit.

Edit: I can't let this go. So if all you want an armour with attack crit and curse, buy it. the price is 120 chaos: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/rjYVGKRuQ. Sixlinking it at current prices will probably add less than an ex to the price, but let's say the result is likely below 2 ex.

if you'Re going for an astral plate, an attack crit suffix on an astral plate goes for 50 c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/820y2GnFV. +2 ex suffixes can't be changed: + curse. linking: another ex, making the result likely below 3.3 ex.

awakening astral plate crit chance + hunter curse: 20 c for astral plate crit (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/KD9QRrLi5), 3 c for any hunter crit armour, 2 ex for awakener's orb, roughly 1 ex for sixlinking = result likely below 3.2 ex. So yes, your way is cheaper than simply reforging with caster - a this point of time, thanks to the lowering prices of awakener's orbs. by about 20 c. But with less control over the suffixes.

But it's not the cheapest way, and it would still be a considerably worse armour than one with a second good suffix.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
Last edited by Ersatzdrummel on Dec 1, 2021, 7:45:22 AM
"
VioLenceJak wrote:
i wanted to try this build for supposedly better bossing but it was terrible compared to my 30 c mapper. i spent many exalts and chaos and it was a waste. i dont recommend trying this build if you dont have at least 50 ex + mageblood/hh and better to try champion and shield crush or charge. ziggy on youtube showcases 3.13 with a link to the champion version there. (aul uprising upwards of 30 ex).

one wrong assumption was that gen cry "totems/warriors" can bypass proximity shield but that doesn't seem to be working. although they auto target they are slow , i got frenzy charges, attack speed on tree and clusters, tailwind in boots, onslaught from lead by example cluster and faster attacks instead of impale and it didn't matter at all. the base damage was just too low. scourge at any difficulty = death. probably alot of nerfs targeted this build now its not good on cost/effectiveness ratio compared to others.
You are doing something drastically wrong.
"
VioLenceJak wrote:

I'd love to see a 30c mapper do bosses in a better way than any gc build.
Dont know about this one as I'm building Pathofmatth's version but I never had a character that takes 0 damage and does 3M dps at lvl 70. Insane

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info