[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

For pob calcs is the release at 6 stages combined DPS for 5 mirages? Or do we gotta use true DPS set at 5?
What about taking faster attacks instead of melee phys or pulverise?

Well.
Closed all content with a 2-5ex invest into general cry/blade flurry.

Now im pretty min-maxed with my version of the build.
AW 9 Sirus - dies before he even do somethin, every boss dies in a few seconds
Mino cant even dive in a sand lmao
(except those with PHASES....)
Very big pain in *** is DEX and INT for sure. Same as empty prefixes on amu/rings for -mana craft ))
Lethal pride with %phys dmg and crit.(if some1 asks)
Still missin some crazy items but getin bored with this league. Need to hit 36th challenge in league and callin it out.
Still dont think that ull need 10 aps but who cares. For fun - with a totem ive got 10+ aps or somethin like this(without even vaal haste).

PS. Ive used Rumi's flask all the time, cuz lion's have stupid knockback.
Also new explosion chest is total garbage.
Ruslatha coil is very good dps inc but its totally fine with a rare belt with abyss jewel to fill ur resists.

Anyway thx for the build and cya in a next league.
Last edited by Alexdaikone on May 9, 2021, 7:36:38 PM
So I dabbled with this build during the last flashback and enjoyed it without fully gearing up, and I'm playing it again this league now after having been frustrated with a couple other prior characters. I think it's understated in this guide what a massive improvement Lion's Roar is for survivability and QOL. Even putting aside the damage multiplier, the knockback and fleeing alone turn ultimatums from challenging to trivial outside of really bad map mods. It should have been one of my earliest upgrades in maps rather than an upgrade I put off.
Very enjoyable build, rips through content like it's nothing. I might have a little too much DPS and need to ease up and grab a tad bit of survivability. I recommend the hell out of this build though!
I've sunk about 40ex into this and while damage is pretty cool I feel like I die even to easy ultimatums instantly.. Not sure what I am doing wrong..

I have full pantheon just to see if it would make a difference.

Is being super squishy nature of the build or am I missing out on some key interaction?

Typically I Cyclone around with Generals Cry on LMB for rage so I can berserk.

On bosses I put a totem up and continue cycloning.

If I have enough souls I Vaal molten shell
"
elefnot wrote:
I've sunk about 40ex into this and while damage is pretty cool I feel like I die even to easy ultimatums instantly.. Not sure what I am doing wrong..

Is being super squishy nature of the build or am I missing out on some key interaction?

Looking at your character, you don't have much investment in attack speed, which is pretty important after the 3.14 nerf. You could consider switching the Abyssus to a Diedbellow to help with both squishiness and attack speed at the same time. It also looks like you only have minimal investment into chaos resistance, so that could be part of the issue as well. Vulnerability HotHT and Ryslatha's coil are nice, but they certainly have trade offs compared with conventional rares where you can invest in more defenses (and attack speed on the gloves). You also don't seem to have cannot be hindered on any jewel. That is practically essential for ultimatums, especially for this build which depends so much on attack speed. Last thing to consider would be getting at least one more Elereon craft on a piece of jewelery, and an enlighten of at least 3 and then swapping blood and sand for flesh and stone.
"
SeqHawk wrote:
"
elefnot wrote:

Looking at your character, you don't have much investment in attack speed, which is pretty important after the 3.14 nerf. You could consider switching the Abyssus to a Diedbellow to help with both squishiness and attack speed at the same time. It also looks like you only have minimal investment into chaos resistance, so that could be part of the issue as well. Vulnerability HotHT and Ryslatha's coil are nice, but they certainly have trade offs compared with conventional rares where you can invest in more defenses (and attack speed on the gloves). You also don't seem to have cannot be hindered on any jewel. That is practically essential for ultimatums, especially for this build which depends so much on attack speed. Last thing to consider would be getting at least one more Elereon craft on a piece of jewelery, and an enlighten of at least 3 and then swapping blood and sand for flesh and stone.

Thanks for the feedback! Cant wait to be home to check this out!

This might be a stupid question:

With Blood and Sand / Flesh and Stone, do you use Blood stance/ and Flash stance or the Sand/Stone for defenses?
Last edited by elefnot on May 11, 2021, 11:15:34 AM
I'm in sand stance 99% of the time for defensive purposes because blind is super strong, and the defense against projectiles is pure gravy. I only switch to blood stance for Sirus, really. I guess against the other conquerors or map bosses it might make sense to switch, but it's hardly worth the key strokes to switch and switch back.
What would the first 5 exalts in this build go towards?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info