[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
blitzt_kappa wrote:
The two options for hitting 50% flask effect, is one strictly better on high budget? To me it looks like going medium cluster is better, wanted to know your thoughts.

Also, when you said a gg quiver can beat out voidfletcher, were you talking about +1 arrow voidfletcher or just normal?

Thanks for the well written guide too, wanted to get back to tornado shot chars.

I will say the cluster option is better in most cases. But on some set up, you might get slightly more dps with belt + profane chemistry version, since you can use another dps medium cluster.

As for the second questions, it's a bit tricky to answer. Which one is better highly depends on your full set up, and also how GG your rare quiver is.

On a typical very high budget set up, the rare quiver that I linked in the quiver section is slightly better than the +1 fletcher assuming 2 void shots per second. But it's a completely different story if you count in the initial 5 void shots burst.

The good thing now is that PoB can calculate the damage of a single void shot for us, the detail is explained in the quiver section. So you can calculate and compare yourself based on your own set up.
If anyone else is struggling to find a good lethal pride, you can awak orb intimidate on hit on gloves which is what im going to try. It is similar damage a intimidate + double damage lethal pride, including the glove prefix your dropping. So unless you have an insane lethal pride with double dmg, intimidate, and other good mods. This seems easier to me.
Sure you can but you'll lose 14% attack speed from elder suffix, and actually its not that hard to get a good lethal pride since you can spam divine orb. Divine orb price is 7 c right now so its cheap, I got mine with 10-15 divine orb inti+double damage. Get two lethal pride and keep rerolling the worst it shouldn't take so long, an intimidate is already like 8% more damage for a jewel.
Yea maybe i've just been unlucky, I rolled 40ish divines so looked at gloves instead. Can still just roll regular attack speed and not lose anything from not going elder. When i checked pob having only intim + double damage was slightly worse than getting intim on gloves. I will probably still try some more divines before crafting the gloves though.
So how do you stay alive exactly? There's little invest in dodge, little evasion, barely any armour or es... All you have is dmg, and dmg taken as cold dmg with resistances + leech. Is that enough to stay alive?
"
blitzt_kappa wrote:
If anyone else is struggling to find a good lethal pride, you can awak orb intimidate on hit on gloves which is what im going to try. It is similar damage a intimidate + double damage lethal pride, including the glove prefix your dropping. So unless you have an insane lethal pride with double dmg, intimidate, and other good mods. This seems easier to me.

"
Antopmm wrote:
Sure you can but you'll lose 14% attack speed from elder suffix, and actually its not that hard to get a good lethal pride since you can spam divine orb. Divine orb price is 7 c right now so its cheap, I got mine with 10-15 divine orb inti+double damage. Get two lethal pride and keep rerolling the worst it shouldn't take so long, an intimidate is already like 8% more damage for a jewel.

So getting intimidate on gloved is indeed an option. But in general I still recommend try to roll it on Lethal Pride, as Antopmm mentioned, it shouldnt be too expensive. On the other hand, even with harvest crafts now available, it is still pretty expensive to craft a good pair of gloves with cull, intimiadte, t1 AS, and life. However when you are aiming for extreme min-max, the best source for intimidate is either from synthesis ring implicit, or from elevated golves hunter mod, as these two options gives 100% chance to intimidate compared to 10% chance from normal hunter mod or lethal pride.
"
Carmika wrote:
So how do you stay alive exactly? There's little invest in dodge, little evasion, barely any armour or es... All you have is dmg, and dmg taken as cold dmg with resistances + leech. Is that enough to stay alive?

So this build is focusing more on the offensive side, it is not a tanky build for sure, and it is also true that you might die occasionaly. This is definitely not a build that you can just map casually to reach lvl 100. However, the playstyle of this build is that you are able to clear full pack easily before they can touch you; offense is the best defense.
Yea went ahead and crafted these for now after trying some more divines to no luck... They'll do for now while i work on a belt/boots/bow.

Edit: Also wondering, is there a reason you go commandment of flames for the glove enchant?

Last edited by blitzt_kappa on Feb 2, 2021, 3:29:47 AM
"
blitzt_kappa wrote:
Yea went ahead and crafted these for now after trying some more divines to no luck... They'll do for now while i work on a belt/boots/bow.

Edit: Also wondering, is there a reason you go commandment of flames for the glove enchant?

Gloves enchant are mostly irrelavant. The best one should be Commandment of Fury, but won't make noticeable difference.
"
poyozzo wrote:
Hello.
I just noticed that we no longer can imprint a fractured item. You actually can make the imprint item, but you cant use the imprint orb back. So the crafting is harder now.

This is what I got. I regaled the life mod and my plan is to craft phys leech as mana and craft non phys to phys, just as written in the guide. Do you have any crafting advices now that the imprint part is gone?

Ty in advance.

Hello again, OP.

Just passing by to show the result of the crafting since I first posted the fratured item. Definitely can work a little more on the suffixes, but the bow its pretty much finished, it has a little more than 500 pdps as is. Thanks, man.

The build can run all content and I'm very happy with the results with the items I have. I know that with appropriate min-maxing my DPS can get much higher, but I'm a bit confused about how much it is right now. Poe.ninja (look for lvl 100 TransTornadoShot) says only around 5m with barrage but it feels more.

Also, a tip to the ones following the build: cluster jewels are super important and you should drop that lioneye's jewel asap. Crafting cluster jewels with harvest is easy (I crafted all mine fairly easily).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info