[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
theshadowxxx wrote:
Hello again
Could you please quick-explain why min frenzy is important? How does it work?

1 Frenzy charge is 4% more damage and 4% increased attack speed and cast speed. So when you don't have a reliable frenzy charge generation while bossing, getting 1 min frenzy charge on ring/ammy essentially means 4% more damage + 4% attack speed. That's the best single craft for dps.
But we have a frenzy gen by bloodrage, why on hell we need +min? I can understand +max, but min?
And btw, bloodrage is essential for energy leech, but I can't see me leeching ES on bossing, looks like it doesn't work, or I'm mistaken?
"
theshadowxxx wrote:
But we have a frenzy gen by bloodrage, why on hell we need +min? I can understand +max, but min?
And btw, bloodrage is essential for energy leech, but I can't see me leeching ES on bossing, looks like it doesn't work, or I'm mistaken?

Blood rage's frenzy gen is on kill, which does not work on a lot of bosses. Unless you use anomalous blood rage, but that's only 2% on hit which needs some ramp up time, also the gem is very expensive.

Energy shield leech has a total max recovery per second limit, default is 10% total ES, and that's way less than the degen from blood rage. Therefore you will not find yourself recovering ES.
Hello, since I am very unhappy with my Pestilent Strike build, I am thinking about respecting into your build and currently saving my currency for the transition. As you suggested that Lightning Arrow is better for lower budget due shock, is it good idea to use Inpulsa armor? It seems like good choice for LA since it gives decent hp, explosions, shock effect and incr. dmg after shock. Plus it's currently cheaper than Loreweave.
Last edited by lampicka95 on Jan 27, 2021, 10:35:24 AM
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, since I am very unhappy with my Pestilent Strike build, I am thinking about respecting into your build and currently saving my currency for the transition. As you suggested that Lightning Arrow is better for lower budget due shock, is it good idea to use Inpulsa armor? It seems like good choice for LA since it gives decent hp, explosions, shock effect and incr. dmg after shock. Plus it's currently cheaper than Loreweave.

I won't recommend using impulsa. It barely gives us anything while bossing. And we don't really need that explode mod since we already got very good clear, and have the herald of ice explosion if you are using it. On the other hand, Loreweave can offer us much more: flat phys, max res, ele damage, crit chance, attributes.
Hello, can I ask you, what do you think about taking Hardened Scars for an anointment and use enduring hybrid flask for basically permanent Fortify? :)
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, can I ask you, what do you think about taking Hardened Scars for an anointment and use enduring hybrid flask for basically permanent Fortify? :)

This is definitely a decent defensive choice for annointment. And thanks for mentioning this, I’ll probably add it into the annoint section
After some testing on deadeye, hydrosphere is an awesome tool for it, using deadeye chain and just aiming at the sphere. You can hit a boss outside of the screen and have 100% accuracy with the chain aiming for us. I did sirus8/uber elder/maven with this strategy. I had to get a rare quiver to synergize with this.

About flasks I'm considering getting a watcher's eye precision: flask charge on critical strike+conversion, I'll lose 60% increased but 100% uptime on flask.

Moving slowly to optimization I reached 20m sirus dps. Still need to get better cold affix on bow I wasn't lucky.
Last edited by Antopmm on Jan 31, 2021, 1:57:17 AM
The two options for hitting 50% flask effect, is one strictly better on high budget? To me it looks like going medium cluster is better, wanted to know your thoughts.

Also, when you said a gg quiver can beat out voidfletcher, were you talking about +1 arrow voidfletcher or just normal?

Thanks for the well written guide too, wanted to get back to tornado shot chars.
"
Antopmm wrote:
After some testing on deadeye, hydrosphere is an awesome tool for it, using deadeye chain and just aiming at the sphere. You can hit a boss outside of the screen and have 100% accuracy with the chain aiming for us. I did sirus8/uber elder/maven with this strategy. I had to get a rare quiver to synergize with this.

About flasks I'm considering getting a watcher's eye precision: flask charge on critical strike+conversion, I'll lose 60% increased but 100% uptime on flask.

Moving slowly to optimization I reached 20m sirus dps. Still need to get better cold affix on bow I wasn't lucky.

Hydroshpere seems to be a very good idea for deadeye, thanks for sharing! Also I think with the new Far Shot on deadeye, rare quiver should mostly be better even without the hydrosphere strategy, since void shot spreads out for longer shots and not good for single target.

As for precision flask mod, I've played with it a while ago with deadeye build and did not really feel good about it. Now that they halved the flask gain cd, maybe it's worth a try again.

GL on further min-maxing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info