[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

Thanks for answering, i made loreweave using recipe and hopefuly i will 6 link harvest it.
Hi, if I want to use legacy acuity where can I get the missing 20% phys to cold? (I am using a 40% watcher's eye)
"
poyozzo wrote:
Another crafting change for those interested: in harvest we could get 35% mov speed and T0 life (essence) boots, only then add tailwind and elusive crafts with augment critical. They removed the critical tag in tailwind, which makes doing such boots way harder. I guess we should (again) make the boots and pray for good life/mov speed, specially mov speed because speed crafts are very expensive ...

Yes, it's much harder now to craft tailwind/elusive boots now. The best way to do it now is to use the old way, awk or the 2 mods (can maven seperately before awk if you have the budget), and then fix the rest using harvest. For MS you can fix it anytime later when/if you have that extra money since its the only speed mod on hunter/redeemer boots.
"
Insidiate wrote:
I'm at a point where i am kinda lost in the build and i know im missing some stuff such as the watchers eyes and a couple of jewels but i still seem to be way off your budget dps even if i add these things on pob when i am using 2 of the more expensive clusters. I dont use loreweave because alot of the time i have my friend who aurabots and being capped at 78 res's kinda gets in the way sommetimmes. Any idea on what i am missing? Also using a inspired learning just to speed my clear up some more since i dont have a H. would appreciate any help and info you might have that i have missed

Hi, I took a quick look on your character, and imported into pob. Your dps is actually not that low. I guess you did not click certain options in the configuration tab, which would make your effective dps lower.

Make sure you have checked all these:
leeching
leeching energy shield
inspiration charge
Alchemist's Genius
Is enemy at close range (50% more for Chin Sol)
Depend on your pob version, you may also need to set proj travel distance to 10 for point blank, the latest version auto calc it in.

With all these, your bossing dps is about 5.3M, which is close to 8M in budget version, consider that you are using IL instead of wathcers eye and lethal pride.

Also loreweave gives you a ton of dps other than the 78 res. If you don't like the 78 res, you should get a farruls fur + aspect of cat somewhere on your gear. The leech cluster is good, but it's not as impactful as the stuff I mentioned above.

"
Arnau48_ESP_ wrote:
Hi, if I want to use legacy acuity where can I get the missing 20% phys to cold? (I am using a 40% watcher's eye)

As far as I know, there is no way to convert the rest 20% into cold in your case. You can possibly use a conversion vinktar to convert that into lightning, but that is not really efficient since we have a lot cold penetration. So I would suggest if you want to get instant leech, use double legacy vinktar. As for gloves, a pair of good rare gloves can not only give us phys convert but also ton of dps, much better choice than acuity i'll say.
Thanks for responding looking into some changes might get rid of the inspired learning when i can afford the WI, bit out of mmy budget right now. Same for furrals the chest I did have one earlier this league but ended up getting rid of it and doing your build :)
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Arnau48_ESP_ wrote:

As far as I know, there is no way to convert the rest 20% into cold in your case. You can possibly use a conversion vinktar to convert that into lightning, but that is not really efficient since we have a lot cold penetration. So I would suggest if you want to get instant leech, use double legacy vinktar. As for gloves, a pair of good rare gloves can not only give us phys convert but also ton of dps, much better choice than acuity i'll say.

I see, thank you for quick response!
Hello, I see you are very active,I would like to get you opinion. Loving the build so far and I invested a lot but we are still early in league. I want to min max the build at least a minimum but I have some difficulty to find some upgrades, I'm thinking about jewels, rerolling low life roll on gear, getting a better amulet with more damage,maybe a better corruption on quiver.

About the bow I couldn't get +2 proj but I got lucky with t1/t2 phy roll and slammed redeemer because it seems easier to reroll with harvest, and my goal is to get 20% extra cold,t1 attack speed, crit multi and crit chance quality craft. Is this much worse than what you are recommending ?

I'm trying deadeye variant, 3 chain while mapping is very good and +1 chain on barrage against 4 boss fights of maven is also a good thing to have.I like the far shot giving more freedom of movement in a boss fight league. Flask are a problem for sure. I'm still thinking if its better or not I'll switch again later on to try again PF.

The main problem I have is the squishiness of the build, even with 5k5 life, we don't have any mitigation and one shots often happens.

My character is named MaozeLA and I'm using a 80% increased damage belt for bosses.

Thanks for making this detailed guide and thanks for reading.
"
Antopmm wrote:
Hello, I see you are very active,I would like to get you opinion. Loving the build so far and I invested a lot but we are still early in league. I want to min max the build at least a minimum but I have some difficulty to find some upgrades, I'm thinking about jewels, rerolling low life roll on gear, getting a better amulet with more damage,maybe a better corruption on quiver.

About the bow I couldn't get +2 proj but I got lucky with t1/t2 phy roll and slammed redeemer because it seems easier to reroll with harvest, and my goal is to get 20% extra cold,t1 attack speed, crit multi and crit chance quality craft. Is this much worse than what you are recommending ?

I'm trying deadeye variant, 3 chain while mapping is very good and +1 chain on barrage against 4 boss fights of maven is also a good thing to have.I like the far shot giving more freedom of movement in a boss fight league. Flask are a problem for sure. I'm still thinking if its better or not I'll switch again later on to try again PF.

The main problem I have is the squishiness of the build, even with 5k5 life, we don't have any mitigation and one shots often happens.

My character is named MaozeLA and I'm using a 80% increased damage belt for bosses.

Thanks for making this detailed guide and thanks for reading.

Hi there, glad that you like the build!

I had a quick check in pob, with the same lvl of prefixes, a +2 arrow bow is about 10% more damage than your version. And tbh, the best to craft on your bow should be crusader slam, and harvest craft for the % phys/proj speed hybrid. That can be slightly more damage than redeemer version, not big deal though.

Personally I like PF. If you can reach a point where you can one shot any bosses within a single flask duration, then deadeye would be fine for bossing too. But it can be annoying if you accidently used up flask charges before boss fight.

As for squishiness, I guess such bow builds will be squishy anyway. We do have some mitigation from ToH though, 20% (30% for PF) phys taken as cold. Our best defense is our offense, clearing everything before they can hurt us. Occasion one shot death is inevitable, but if you are not trying to lvl to 100 via mapping, this is still acceptable. I always lvl via delve before 95 and chayula runs afterwards.

Min-maxing this build definitely takes time, and it's just league start right now. Feel free to post any other ideas you have about min-maxing.

Hello again
Could you please quick-explain why min frenzy is important? How does it work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info