[3.15] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor - self cast - strong DPS, fast clear, 8k HP, block

"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

First of all, thanks for the build!

I have one question , is it possible to play the build witouht using Fireball?

TY!


Sure. Clearspeed of Blazing Salvo is pretty mediocre though imo.
Hey. I am currently lvl 92, following your DPS version build, have all gear, only one cluster jewel and faith flask missing yet (jewel with Pressure P. and Precise Re. passives) + a few small utility jewels, but have all the most important ones, sitting around 10 mio DPS now, 5640 hp and 1600 ES, block attack 75 %, block spell 74 %, resists all capped (all over 110 and chaos +6 %), according to pastebin. Maps are quite ok, even 16, killed Sirus (with friend), but still Ultimatums from 14+ tiers feels a bit squishy sometimes and I often die on 4th - 6th wave, sometimes sooner, didn´t fight Trialmaster yet. I saw your video, but is there any tip on Ultimatum? I am always porting to some safe spot, casting brand, popping flasks and Vaal as needed + spamming fireball and again trying to move, maybe there is a key - do no stand still for longer time..? Or is it better to use salvo for Ultimatums? Or do you recommend defensive version of your build with Watchers Eye? I already have ammy with life steal, Red Nightmare jewel, Unnerve + Culling jewel, anti Corrupted Blood jewel etc., but I feel it´s still not ideal.
Last edited by Saablic on May 26, 2021, 1:09:36 PM
"
Saablic wrote:
Hey. I am currently lvl 92, following your DPS version build, have all gear, only one cluster jewel and faith flask missing yet (jewel with Pressure P. and Pecise Re. passives) + a few small utility jewels, but have all the most important ones, sitting around 10 mio DPS now, 5640 hp and 1600 ES, block attack 75 %, block spell 74 %, resists all capped (all over 110 and chaos +6 %), according to pastebin. Maps are quite ok, even 16, killed Sirus (with friend), but still Ultimatums from 14+ tiers feels a bit squishy sometimes and I often die on 4th - 6th wave, sometimes sooner, didn´t fight Trialmaster yet. I saw your video, but is there any tip on Ultimatum? I am always porting to some safe spot, casting brand, popping flasks and Vaal as needed + spamming fireball and again trying to move, maybe there is a key - do no stand still for longer time..? Or is it better to use salvo for Ultimatums? Or do you recommend defensive version of your build with Watchers Eye? I already have ammy with life steal, Red Nightmare jewel, Unnerve + Culling jewel, anti Corrupted Blood jewel etc., but I feel it´s still not ideal.


Hey, first of all about your gear:
- Get quality on Assassin's Mark for Power Charges
- Change Rumi's flask into Diamond Flask (your crit chance is very low)
- Get a Watcher's Eye with Arcane Surge Zealotry mod
- Tailwind Boots (rather expensive)
- You have two easy to reach Jewel Sockets (below melding and on cluster), make use of those (life + triple dps is pretty cheap and very strong)
- Get Frenzy Charges (mody armour or cold snap on trigger instead of frost shield/flame wall)
- Your Amulet is pretty bad, you can get much more value here for not a lot of currency

About Ultimatums: What I do (except for stone circles) is, I just run to the edge of one side of the circle, shoot two seconds, shield charge straight through to the other side, repeat. Make sure you have stun avoidence (pantheon and/or boot enchant), it is very important.
Last edited by Moethelion on May 26, 2021, 1:24:45 PM
"
Moethelion wrote:

Hey, first of all about your gear:
- Get quality on Assassin's Mark for Power Charges
- Change Rumi's flask into Diamond Flask (your crit chance is very low)
- Get a Watcher's Eye with Arcane Surge Zealotry mod
- Tailwind Boots (rather expensive)
- You have two easy to reach Jewel Sockets (below melding and on cluster), make use of those (life + triple dps is pretty cheap and very strong)
- Get Frenzy Charges (mody armour or cold snap on trigger instead of frost shield/flame wall)
- Your Amulet is pretty bad, you can get much more value here for not a lot of currency

About Ultimatums: What I do (except for stone circles) is, I just run to the edge of one side of the circle, shoot two seconds, shield charge straight through to the other side, repeat. Make sure you have stun avoidence (pantheon and/or boot enchant), it is very important.


Thanks for quick reply! I am on it. Did quality on that AM gem, bought 21/23 Cold Snap (removed Flame Wall, or better to remove Frost Shield?), will buy other stuff you mentioned - at least what I can afford now, but 1st I will do more lvls with some rota probably to get more passives, yes I have Pantheon stun avoidance + poison god (bcoz do not have poison flask). That Watcher Eye.. where to put it, please? For Ultimatums, thank you, I will try, but I prefer Ultimatums outside with a lot of space around, inside (e.g. Cursed Crypt) Ultimatums.. they´re pretty bad for me :D Thank you again.

EDIT: 94 lvl now, bought W Eye + cluster jewel, put WE in free spot in cluster area, DPS went up insanely, got diamond flask wih poison immune and switched to Tukohama, Ultimatums are much better (did full on Tier 13 - altar and Tier 15 - circles), but I HAVE TO move, really, or oneshot is here again :)
Last edited by Saablic on May 27, 2021, 12:22:03 PM
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

First of all, thanks for the build!

I have one question , is it possible to play the build witouht using Fireball?

TY!


Sure. Clearspeed of Blazing Salvo is pretty mediocre though imo.


Hi!

Thanks for the reply!

Any idea of how it can work without Fireball? I really like Blazing Salvo but not fireball...

TY!!
"
Sanfear wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

First of all, thanks for the build!

I have one question , is it possible to play the build witouht using Fireball?

TY!


Sure. Clearspeed of Blazing Salvo is pretty mediocre though imo.


Hi!

Thanks for the reply!

Any idea of how it can work without Fireball? I really like Blazing Salvo but not fireball...

TY!!


You just use anything you want for the 4-link, some ideas: inc duration for CWDT/IC, enduring cry, vaal haste, enlighten (helmet)+vitality
"


You just use anything you want for the 4-link, some ideas: inc duration for CWDT/IC, enduring cry, vaal haste, enlighten (helmet)+vitality


Thank you!!!
Hi!

Just starting to change to this build.

Checking the POB, we have 2 versions. One for DPS one for defense. which one you guys think works better in this league?

And how do we fit the 4 auras? I have 0 mana with 3, so I cannot use vaal grace

TY!!
Last edited by Sanfear on May 30, 2021, 10:25:07 AM
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

Just starting to change to this build.

Checking the POB, we have 2 versions. One for DPS one for defense. which one you guys think works better in this league?

TY!!


Both work. It all depends on the items you have to balance it out.

Vaal Grace does not reserve mana. The build doesn't use Grace, but only Vaal Grace as a defensive cooldown.
Your League Start section mentions using Flame Wall which will 1 shot mobs while leveling - what do you link to Flame Wall during leveling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info