[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Hello! Im back to PoE after 1 month and want to try SSF, Is this build capable of SSFing? Or its only good in league?
I wouldn't recommend this build as an SSF league starter. It is certainly capable of doing almost all content in the game, but until you get good gloves, shield and the helmet it is kind of a struggle.
Will you update this build to new league?
No. Unfortunately the build is not what it used to be, so I am leaving it there. Sorry.
Oh, ok. Thanks for your answer.
according to the last manifesto blazing salvo has been slightly buffed. any chance to update the build now ? ty
"
BADMYN wrote:
according to the last manifesto blazing salvo has been slightly buffed. any chance to update the build now ? ty

To be quite honest, it's unlikely. I will look at the patch notes and consider it, but the issue with the build is, that it basically has to be in melee range to deal full damage. This was fine some leagues ago, when it could kill everything instantly. But with fights like Uber Awakener, Uber Exarch or Uber Maven, with all the ground degens and high hp adds going on, I don't think it's gonna feel that great.
Last edited by Moethelion on Aug 5, 2022, 8:35:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info