[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

i dont understand why there is in the gear section wand and shield but in the pathbind there is staff and in the tree is wielding a staff skilled i dont get it!
hope u can help with this
"
Overlongo wrote:
i dont understand why there is in the gear section wand and shield but in the pathbind there is staff and in the tree is wielding a staff skilled i dont get it!
hope u can help with this

Read the first word of the title of the thread.
i dont get it bro
"
Overlongo wrote:
i dont get it bro

The thread is not maintained anymore, because the build has become shit last league. I tried salvaging it with the staff but didn't manage to do so.
With the new 3.17 Manifesto released I hope this build will now get back to its old glory.
"
crazywowman wrote:
With the new 3.17 Manifesto released I hope this build will now get back to its old glory.

Most definitely. The buffs are huge. I will update the thread, when we have the patch notes. Spoiler alert: The staff version was dogshit. 2% recovery on block is just not good enough.
I'm very excited to try this build out. Hopefully it makes the cut for 3.17! Thanks for keeping it updated :D
your build is the first build i'm thinking of when i saw they buff selfcast thank you for what you would update to this build
I feel like most of the build would work except for fortify not really doing much on shield charge. I'm not sure what can be done there, but I really think league starting this would be extremely viable considering 3.17 patch note changes.
"
Shadow6202 wrote:
I feel like most of the build would work except for fortify not really doing much on shield charge. I'm not sure what can be done there, but I really think league starting this would be extremely viable considering 3.17 patch note changes.

Fortify is not a thing anymore for this build. I will post a PoB and in a couple of hours.
Last edited by Moethelion on Jan 28, 2022, 1:47:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info