[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

So is it only the Vaal skill that matters then? That's the only thing that makes sense.
"
BankrupTed wrote:
So is it only the Vaal skill that matters then? That's the only thing that makes sense.

Yes, only vaal grace is used for defence in tough situations. You can also use something different if you want to.
Last edited by Moethelion on Aug 16, 2021, 5:21:49 PM
Any chance this build would work with Firestorm in place of Blazing Salvo? I've got a hankering to play firestorm but have no idea if it scales similarly.
"
hapapapa wrote:
Any chance this build would work with Firestorm in place of Blazing Salvo? I've got a hankering to play firestorm but have no idea if it scales similarly.

Firestorm is not a projectile skill, so the core idea of this build of combining main skill with intensify and pinpoint doesn’t really work. That being said, the rest of the build doesn’t really rely on having projectiles. I just tested the build with firestorm and immolate (instead of pinpoint) and it does work. It is just substantially less DPS, because pinpoint is a huge multiplier for this build and because firestorm numbers just suck. Also clearspeed with firestorm sucks ass as well, so the fireball setup in gloves is definitely still advised I would say.
So is this playable in 3.16?
"
Ankh0890 wrote:
So is this playable in 3.16?

I am going to play a staff variant. Will post a PoB today.
Will do this as my league starter

Waiting for a PoB update thanks !
I saw your new pob, what auras should I put in if I don't have enlighten 4 yet?
Hey. I played this build couple of leagues ago and really liked it. what's the reason your going with staff this league instead of 1h + shield? is the passive tree better for staves?
"
LegoLeeroy wrote:
Hey. I played this build couple of leagues ago and really liked it. what's the reason your going with staff this league instead of 1h + shield? is the passive tree better for staves?

Staves now have 2% life/es on attack/spell block (mastery), so that's much better than before (nothing). Still not as good as the shield, but there is other advantages:
Martyr of Innocence gives A LOT of attack block and there is A LOT of spell block on the tree now, so the build gets to 70%/51% without glancing, which is huge.
Also Martyr of Innocence is unique, so it should be way easier to get one with good scoured mods, since we don't need it 6-linked.
Last edited by Moethelion on Oct 22, 2021, 10:46:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info