[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Blazing salvo didnt get buffed with 50 more dmg its more like 33 same with rolling magma it would be to strong with pinpoint and intesify
Blade Blast can be dropped now since the unnerve has gone, and possibly Assassin's Mark no longer needs to be triggered since in 3.17 they'll be permanent?
"
FangXianfu wrote:
Blade Blast can be dropped now since the unnerve has gone, and possibly Assassin's Mark no longer needs to be triggered since in 3.17 they'll be permanent?

Blade blast is not in the PoB. Aiming a mark is still a pain, and arcanist brand also triggers flame wall, so I will probably still use it. Feel free to self cast both.
I was looking at the PoB and I see you have multiple levels of gear for budgets and such. Would you say this could be used as a league starter possibly? Or would this be better as a second character?
"
MilesTheFox44 wrote:
I was looking at the PoB and I see you have multiple levels of gear for budgets and such. Would you say this could be used as a league starter possibly? Or would this be better as a second character?

It’s definitely doable as a league starter with the buffs, but you will have to make adjustments with the auras without aul’s uprising. It should be very smooth overall, but we have to see how hard the pinnacle bosses are gonna be. Until T16 farming this build is definitely perfectly league start viable.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
MilesTheFox44 wrote:

It’s definitely doable as a league starter with the buffs, but you will have to make adjustments with the auras without aul’s uprising. It should be very smooth overall, but we have to see how hard the pinnacle bosses are gonna be. Until T16 farming this build is definitely perfectly league start viable.

Curious if you have any thoughts on what adjustments to make. I am thinking travelling the 6 nodes to Charisma, but it still leaves 16% to makeup. You think its ok to just drop Grace or Determination until the Aul's, or are there other options?
"
Hicktricks wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
MilesTheFox44 wrote:

Curious if you have any thoughts on what adjustments to make. I am thinking travelling the 6 nodes to Charisma, but it still leaves 16% to makeup. You think its ok to just drop Grace or Determination until the Aul's, or are there other options?

I would say the play probably is to drop anger for mapping and swap it in for determination for big boss fights.
Last edited by Moethelion on Jan 30, 2022, 5:58:21 PM
Is anyone playing? What do you think about rolling magma instead of fireballs?
- no need pierce (rolling magma has better)
- can get gloves with additional faster projectiles or smth else
Has anyone tried the build in 3.17 in practice?
I love fireballs and this is the only build they should work on.
How does it play on yellow and red cards?
"
Has anyone tried the build in 3.17 in practice?
I love fireballs and this is the only build they should work on.
How does it play on yellow and red cards?

So far it has worked. Only spent about 2 ex on it so bossing is a bit slow, but other than that works great in yellow and red. Survivability was a bit rough to start so focus on max block and a shield with 5% life on block.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info