[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Hello, you mentioned this was an expensive build. Can you please share with me approximately what you spent on the end game gear that you are utilizing. I'm trying to determine if I can afford this build in 3.15. Thank you very much!
"
Slykosis wrote:
Your League Start section mentions using Flame Wall which will 1 shot mobs while leveling - what do you link to Flame Wall during leveling?

I usually don't link it at all. You can certainly find something, but flame wall on a one link is still strong enough until act 3.
"
Hello, you mentioned this was an expensive build. Can you please share with me approximately what you spent on the end game gear that you are utilizing. I'm trying to determine if I can afford this build in 3.15. Thank you very much!

Clear all - 5 exalts.
Powerful - 20 exalts.
My gear - 50(?) exalts.

This is not for super early league, because diadem and flasks are very expensive in the first couple of days.
Thank you very much for this! I am looking forward to utilizing this build as my league starter next league.
"
Thank you very much for this! I am looking forward to utilizing this build as my league starter next league.

Same here.. hard to argue with how far a build this cheap is able to run you into endgame. Last league I played was Heist and did a flamewall fireball build which was very fun and powerful for small investment. This build looks to improve in using Salvo as single target, yet still featuring solid survivability.

Sold!
Do you think this would be a good build to take the new ward mechanic into account? extra deffences?
"
Peakrender wrote:
Do you think this would be a good build to take the new ward mechanic into account? extra deffences?

Potentially, but we really have to see, what the tuning, exact mechanic and sacrifice on gear is going to be. I will keep a close eye on patch notes and test everything when the league is rolling.
Thanks im thinking about taking this as a base for league start and working it into ward if dps is getting nerfed.
Hello there are you going to do any updates of this build? Waiting for any response, love your guide <3
"
Prafer112 wrote:
Hello there are you going to do any updates of this build? Waiting for any response, love your guide <3

I will. Waiting for patch notes to update anything. Will probably not post conclusions until I tested them myself, when the league is live.

With conc ground, flasks, ailment immunity and arcane surge nerfed, we already take a big hit. Let's hope, intensify and pinpoint supports survive. Upside is, movement nerfs like flame dash and quicksilver adrenaline flask don't effect the build. If they put shield charge on a cooldown, I will cry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info